Questions about Website Translator widget

Elfsight - well done. This is a game changer, are their character limits on this current version? Additionally will you allow for custom translations (not AI generated) in the future? I may be switching off Weglot for good!

I have tested the widget - after setting up 1 translation widget I successfully installed it on anot one but TWO carrd.co sites (and yes the same widget was used - same embed install code and everything)

Will this widget be restricted to being on 1 website at a time? Will there be a limit to how many translation widgets I can host on my “All Apps Basic Pack - $180” plan?

Lastly, great job with the UI - truly a well designed tool. It’s almost too good to be true.

2 Likes

Hi there @Three_TV and welcome aboard :wave:

A huge thank you for such a thorough feedback, that’s much appreciated!

Regarding your questions:

1. Our app doesn’t have a limit on the number of characters that can be translated.

2. We don’t have plans to add custom translations in the near future. However, I’ve added this idea to the Wishlist and if it gets more votes, we’ll try to think it over - Custom translation.

3. Sure, you can install the same widget on different websites and it should work fine :slightly_smiling_face:

4. With the All Apps Basic plan, you can create up to 3 widgets per each app (including Website translator).

Let me know if you have any questions left :wink:

1 Like