[NEW WIDGET]: Make your website even greater with a new Website Translator 🚀

Hey folks, get ready to break down those language barrier walls!

Create Your Free Website Translator Widget →

Website Translator: What is it?

This app makes your website multilingual in just a few clicks. With its user-friendly interface, visitors can translate your content into 133 languages.

Moreover, it ensures seamless communication with people from around the world, making your site more inclusive and globally friendly.

Test it out and add it to your website for free :raised_hands:

The list of key features

• Instant automatic website translation

• Google AI-powered translation

• Supports 133 languages

• Remembers user language preference

• Customizable widget design

• And more!

Guys, have you tested the widget? What’s your take on it? Don’t hold back from sharing your feedback and suggestions – we are all ears :wink:

6 Likes

@Darius Our app creates subdomain paths for the URLs with the lang parameter - https://example.com?lang=de. However, it doesn’t add language href tags to the source code.

Please let me know if you have any questions left :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

This is something you potentially could forward to your developer team, since it is important aspsect to lookup for SEO as well as the option to choose subfolders, since they are better for SEO many say…

Sitemap translation is also a point to talk about…

1 Like

This is a really nice suggestion and I’ve added it to the Wishlist!

If more users support this feature, we’ll try to consider it in the future. You can keep an eye on it here :slightly_smiling_face:

@Hugh Awesome to hear that you’re loving the widget on your website! Really appreciate your feedback :wink:

Thank you so much, @Raymond1! :heart_eyes:
We’ll be happy to hear your feedback once you’ve tested the widget out as well!

1 Like

Great! Thanks a ton for the feedback @Hugh :+1:

1 Like

I tested on a site and it is so cool! Really great! The only thing is I don’t know spanish so I can’t rate how accurate the translation is, but it is certainly seamless!

3 Likes

Is this also SEO friendly? Meaning it will create subfolder or subdomain paths at url and add language tags href lang to source code? This is required so that google will index it. Otherwise there is no SEO benefit to it…

Currently using weglot, but its quite expensive…

2 Likes

Looks super cool!

2 Likes

awesome!!! Was waiting for this.

3 Likes

Hey there @Agencia :wave:

Thank you so much for the feedback and questions!

1. We don’t have a specific page for testing widgets. However, I’ve installed it on my test website and made a short video showing the feature in action:
  1. We’ve implemented the automatic translation to the app and it’s impossible to edit the translations manually for now. However, we already have such a request in the Wishlist. Please vote for this feature here and share how you envision this option in the settings :slightly_smiling_face:

2. Although our app doesn’t currently offer a custom translation feature (we’ll think about it in the future), it functions similarly to TranslatePress. However, our app provides broader customization options, including 4 layout styles and multiple design settings, allowing you to seamlessly integrate it into any website (see the image). Moreover, you can try using our app for free, while the TranslatePress isn’t available for free.

1. Our apps are compatible with most of the platforms, so it should work great on WordPress, Wix and other websites.

Let me know if you have any questions left :wink:

1 Like

Wow!!

1. Would love to try it out on a test site! Did elfsight created on to see it in action?
  2. I don´t understand how the translation works? Can i edit if there are words mispelled or i want to change how things are automatically translated?
  3. I currently use Translatepress. Would this replace it?
  4. Is this only for wordpress or can I use it in, say, wix?
2 Likes

I love it. Amazingly fast. I am largely a text-based site and honestly, this app is a Godsend. Highly recommended.

phillip apcj.net

3 Likes

Hey there @user8096 :wave:

We’re so glad you love the app and find it helpful for your site! Thanks for your awesome feedback :wink:

A post was split to a new topic: Ilocano language doesn’t work

Question: I know the translator app includes the lazy load in the install code. But because of the nature of the plugin will it slow down website load times for pagespeed testing?

1 Like

Hi @Hugh :wave:

Good question! If the widget’s installation code is added not in the initial viewport, it won’t affect the loading speed anyhow.

If the widget is installed in the initial viewport, it takes some of the site’s resources, which may affect its performance.

Let me know if you have any further questions :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hi Max, If we want it to translate all the pages in our wordpress site, where would we insert the translator widget?

1 Like