Multiple languages

I a website with multiple language options is it possible to make it change the language?

1 Like

Happy to see with us! Welcome @Anna_Maria :wave:

Could you please share a direct link to the page where your widget is installed? I’ll be happy to check if anything can be done :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Sure,
Ciasa Fam Comploi

I would need at lest for italian, english, and german.

1 Like

@Anna_Maria I’ve talked to our devs and, unfortunately, there is no option to change the language in the widget based on the language version of the website. I am really sorry!

We understand that it would be a great option and we’ll try to consider it in our future updates. We’ll keep you in the loop here :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

would be possible to have a box to select the language manually? (maybe would me easier)

I am afraid, the only workaround for now is to use different widgets for different language versions.

Please let me know if this explains things or if you have any further questions :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thanks for your time and help

1 Like

Hi there, I also really want more language capabilities as I am dealing with multiple languages on my widgets also. Please keep me posted on this update?

1 Like

Happy to see you in our Community @Rebecca_Tarran :wave:

A huge thank you for sharing your thoughts with us!

Rest assured, once any news come up, we’ll immediately update you here :slightly_smiling_face: