Currency Converter

A Currency Converter that works as well on the Footer or at the end of the Checkout. Based on the country IP convert automatically the currency and final amount for the customer.

Try to make E- commerce multi country currency even crypto for the future

Thank you

2 Likes

Folks, our former Wishlist portal, where our users shared their requests and suggestions, was transferred to this forum. You’re most welcome to vote, add new ideas, and leave your comments here — we surely will consider them all! :star_struck:

Original Votes: 1

Hello,

Thank you for submitting this request!

We’d love to say that we do have Currency widget in our Coming Soon section, you are most welcome to check it here - Currency widget | Show current exchange rate on your website [2022].

And yes, if any other ideas come up, please don’t hesitate to share them with us here :slight_smile:

Thank you!

live currency desktop widget want

1 Like

Hi @Uzair and welcome to Community :wave:

Thank you for sharing your idea with us!

We do have plans to consider such an app in our future updates. We’ll keep you updated here :wink:

If you have any ideas regarding certain features and functionality you’d like to see in this app, you are very welcome to share it with us.

A currency converter widget for a Zyro store/website to enable buyers from different countries see product prices in their local currency. This ought to improve visibility and conversion for such stores

1 Like

@user2907 many thanks for your comment, and welcome to the Elfsight Community! :tada:

I agree that the Currency Converter widget sounds really promising, and I do hope we will consider its development in the near future :slight_smile:

Thank you for your help, it’s much appreciated!

Is a currency script code that are a must, not just a widget to put on site that people manually need to click. is must be a script that automatic based on IP that change to local currency in browser. are we near any of this ?

All good :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Henning_Parr many thanks for your comment, and welcome to the community! :slight_smile:

I really love your idea of changing the currency automatically as I see how convenient it would be for end-users.

Although this functionality sounds like a complex one, I hope our devs will be able to consider it :slight_smile:

Thanks a lot for your help, it’s much appreciated!

1 Like

I would find a currency converter widget really useful! For example, I have products in GBP but customers who might purchase in USD and it would be great to give them the chance to check the current conversion rate from within the page rather than leaving my site to go elsewhere.

1 Like

@user3118 many thanks for your suggestion, and welcome to the forum! :tada:

I do agree that a Currency widget would be just a thing for e-commerce websites, and we even have a similar request in our wishlist :slight_smile:

I’ve merged your suggestion with this request and I’ll make sure to keep you posted here.

Thanks a lot for your help!

1 Like

Any idea when the currency converter will be available?

1 Like

Hi there @Cameron1 :wave:

The ETA for the Currency Converter widget is still unclear. I am sorry!

We promise to keep you informed about any changes or developments in this thread.

In the meantime, please don’t hesitate to share your use cases, features you’d like to see in the app. All this info would be highly appreciated :slightly_smiling_face:

It would be nice to have a widget for currency conversion where customers can switch currencies based on their location. Especially small e-commerce stores that don’t have this option

1 Like

Greetings and welcome aboard @Luvaire :wave:

We already have a request for a Currency Converter app and I’ve moved your comment to the dedicated topic, where we’ll keep you informed about any progress :slightly_smiling_face:

In the meantime, it would be great if you could share your vision of this app? What features must be supported? Which currencies do you want to include in the converter?. Do you have a preferred source for the exchange rates? Are there any specific design preferences?

Any additional info would be much helpful!