[NEW WIDGET]: Give your PDFs fresh look with interactive Flipbook 🚀

Our devs are on fire, breaking all the records with the 3rd new widget this month!

Create Your Free Flipbook Widget →

ScreenRecorderProject193 (1)

Flipbook: What is it?

This app takes your PDFs and transforms them into a stylish, interactive book. Just upload your file, and watch it come to life with pages you can flip through :star_struck:

It’s a fun and engaging way to show off your content, making it feel like you’re reading a real book. Perfect for anyone who wants to add a bit of flair to their documents.

Test it out and add it to your website for free :raised_hands:

The list of key features

• File Upload or Adding by URL

• Smooth Animation

• Zoom Functionality

• Customization Options

• And more!

Guys, have you tested the widget? Share your experience, likes, dislikes, and any ideas for improvement in the comments! :wink:

7 Likes

Very nice. It would be useful if we could also indicate sections where we can link to other pages of our website. Such as product pages.

2 Likes

Hey there @user3229

Many thanks for such a valuable feedback!

And could you please share your vision on this section? You’d just like to add links to your product pages above/ under your flipbook, right?

Hey.

No I mean it would be nice to make products in the ads clickable. so when can redirect to a buy page.
It should be possible to click on the product itself. (

2 Likes

Got you, thanks!

I’ve added your idea to the Wishlist! You can keep an eye on it here :wink:

This would make for a great widget for one of my clients. FYI, the hyperlink on the main post leads to the wrong widget.

2 Likes

@Lesan Amazing, we are happy to hear that! And thanks for mentioning the link issue, we’ve adjusted it in the post :slightly_smiling_face:

Hi Max,
I love the PDF Flipbook widget! I was wondering if the creation of a widget PDF flipbook newsletter, for example, is possible in email campaigns as a dynamic and interactive way to share exciting updates, incentives, and key information with my community. Thanks! :blush:

1 Like

Hi @user13562, so happy you love our new widget! :heart_eyes:

I really love your idea, but currently there is no option to add our widgets to email newsletters, unfortunately.

I’ve already added this feature request to our Wishlist, feel free to vote on it to get further updates: Add Flipbook widget to email newsletters :slight_smile:

1 Like

If the links are in the PDF you upload, they should work in this new widget. I just tested this with an old publication I created for a client. You’ll see links to the different pages in the table of contents, and when you hover over an ad (logo), it is a live link that takes you to that website. I think you should be able to do the same with your product.

I’m not certain why the oEmbed/OpenGraph tag is causing a problem, but you should still be able to see the page.

1 Like

A post was split to a new topic: Full-page control does not

Your widget looks awesome, @Angela, thanks a lot for sharing it along with your tips! :clap:t2:

The PDF widget looks really nice. Wow! I am going to attempt the same on my website! Thanks for sharing!

1 Like