Widget for presenting events in progress or in chronological order (timeline)

Hello guys :wave:

A huge thank you for sharing your feedback! Your comments totally make sense and we’d like to bring our sincere apologies for all the frustration caused!

I’ve talked to our team regarding the info on Coming Soon pages. We agree, it’s got to be super clear, transparent and up-to-date, and we’re on it, making the necessary tweaks.

As for the widget itself, we see that it’s gaining votes and we do realize its importance to you. This year, we have plans to actively develop new widgets, and we’ll prioritize them based on the number of votes they receive. We promise to keep you informed about any progress :slightly_smiling_face:

Thank you for your patience and understanding!

1 Like

Would love to build a timeline with images and dates to show business history and future projections.

1 Like

Hello there @user11015 :wave:

Glad to tell inform you that such an app is already added to the WIshlist. I’ve moved your comment to the related topic where we’ll post all the updates :slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks a bunch for your feedback and welcome to the Community!

Is there any chance this Timeline widget is on your roadmap? It would be incredibly helpful!

Greetings and welcome aboard @Jeff_Merrell :wave:

I am afraid we can’t promise that this app will be definitely added to the roadmap in the nearest updates. However, this year we are going to actively work on the new apps and we’ll give priority to those that receive the most votes.

We see that many users supported the Timeline widget request, and, hopefully, our devs will consider it in one of our upcoming updates. Rest assured, we’ll keep you informed about any changes here :slightly_smiling_face:

Thank you so much for sharing your feedback with us!

Yes very helpful if you can create it

2 Likes

Welcome to our forum @equal_Justice :wave:

I am sorry to say, but the Timeline app isn’t going to be released in the nearest updates. If any news comes up, we’ll let you know about it in this thread :slightly_smiling_face:

Thank you for the feedback!