Temporary issues with Reviews widgets

Dear Elfsighters,

Unfortunately, our Reviews widgets are experiencing some technical issues at the moment that result in

• Incorrect rating

• The sources not being collected (No reviews found issue)/updated

• Incorrect number of Amazon Reviews

Please accept our deepest apologies for all the inconvenience caused!

It is a top-priority task, and our devs are doing all their best to get everything back on track as soon as possible. We’ll make sure to keep you updated on how things are going in this thread.

In the meantime, if your widget displays incorrect rating, you can disable it in the Review tab:

Thank you for your patience and understanding :pray:

1 Like

Hi Everybody,

we are using the following google reviews widget on our homepage:

We configured it to take into account all the google reviews:

SHow Reviews only with Text disabled
Rating at least = any rating
Total number of Reviews to Show All

On out homepage it displays the correct amount of Reviews 33, but not the correct average rating. It displays 4.0 but it should be 4.9 according to google my business. We embedded the widget on this URL:

On google we have an average rating of 4.9 which is correct, because we have many 5-Star ratings:
(Google Maps)

Did we configure something wrong in the elfsight app or is this a bug in the average calculation? May it is being calculated with no decimal places = 4 and then formatted to one decimal place = 4.0 ?

It is also interesting that elfsight show the correct calculated average rating 4.9 in Settings ==> Rating Format (but not in the badget itself))

1 Like

Hello @user2596 and welcome to Elfsight Community :heart:

I regret to inform you that we are experiencing a slight malfunction that has affected the performance of our Google Reviews widget. Please accept our deepest apologies for this terrible inconvenience! :pensive:

Our developers are already working on a fix. Rest assured that we will do our best to stabilize the performance of the widget within the shortest possible time. I will keep you updated!

The Google Reviews widget doesn’t show the correct rating.

The Widget : Elfsight Apps → rating 4.0

On the Google Rewiews web site → rating 4.6
https://www.google.com/search?hl=fr-BE&gl=be&q=WHISE+Real+Estate+CRM+%26+Software,+Chau.+de+Louvain+775,+1140+Evere&ludocid=4535552166665965672&lsig=AB86z5UjqmzVSrkPs6pEG2O4wwhP

Please, can you solve this issue ?

1 Like

Hello @Admin_Webulous and welcome to Elfsight Community :tada:

I regret to inform you that we are experiencing a slight malfunction that has affected the performance of our Google Reviews widget. Please accept our deepest apologies for this terrible inconvenience!

Our developers are already working on a fix. Rest assured that we will do our best to stabilize the performance of the widget within the shortest possible time. I will keep you updated!

I have disabled the star rating on our Google Reviews widget. It is easy enough to do.

Layout - Header - uncheck Rating.

I would like to be informed for sure when this is resolved, hopefully it is top priority.

Hello @Hugh!

We are terribly sorry for all the inconvenience!

Sure thing, we’ll keep you updated here!

Hello @user2596!

The issue is fixed :slightly_smiling_face:

Could you please check it and let me know how it works?

Hi Max,

thanks for your effort. It works !

Thanks and kind regards

image001.png

1 Like

It’s my pleasure :raised_hands:

Hi, not fixed on our end unfortunately: https://schultz.de/tische/schreibtische/

1 Like

Hello @user2612! We are so happy to see you here! Welcome :tada: :sparkles:

I am terribly sorry about all the inconvenience!

I’ve forwarded your request to our devs! I’ll immediately get back to you as soon as I receive any updates!

Have a great day!

I have the same Issue: www.hausbaukurs.de

This is the second time within a couple of months, that this bug appears.

1 Like

Hello @Julian!

I regret to inform you that we are experiencing a slight malfunction that has affected the performance of our Google Reviews widget.

I totally understand your emotions, and I would feel the same if this happened to me. Please accept my deepest apologies for all the inconvenience caused!

Our developers are already working on a fix. I’ll immediately get back to you as soon as I receive any updates.

I understand, that Bugs can appear. However, this is the second time and we are all losing possible customers through this. I hope you understand, that some kind of compensations for these inconveniences are more than welcome.

2 Likes

@Julian I totally understand the frustration it might have caused to you and I am terribly sorry about it.

I see that you’ve opened a support ticket, so I’ve contacted you there to settle the issue.

Please check your inbox.

We’ll be looking forward to your reply!

1 Like

A post was split to a new topic: New review doesn’t appear

We are using the Google Reviews badge for our entire healthcare practice for all physicians and it is showing the incorrect rating on all 21 of physicians. Google is also indexing the schema information and showing the wrong reviews in search results now too. Please let me know when this is resolved.

1 Like

Hi @Hugh!

Thank you for waiting! The issue is fixed :wink:

Please check it and let me know if everything is fine.

Hi @user2612!

Great news for you! The issue is fixed!

Could you please check it and let me know how it works for you?