New review doesn't appear

Does this issue with the Google Reviews also include reviews not showing up? I just received another review and it’s not loading on my site?

1 Like

Hello @Susan2! We are so happy to see you here! Welcome to Community!

The reason the new reviews don’t appear in the widget right away is the cache. The cache time for Elfsight Reviews apps is 48 hours. Our widgets use cache to make it load faster and to reduce the server load, so it doesn’t request Google each time someone browses your feed.

If it’s been more than 48 hours, and the reviews still didn’t appear, please let us know. We will be happy to look into this for you.

Have a great day :wink:

The latest review was posted 4 days ago and is still not showing up?! This is frustrating that I’m not seeing it w/in 48 hrs at the MOST!

Susan

1 Like

Hello @Susan2!

Please accept my sincere apologies for all the frustration caused!

I’ve forwarded your request to our devs and, hopefully, they’ll come up with a solution really soon. I’ll keep you updated!

@Susan2 The issue is fixed!

Could you please check it and let me know how it works for you?

moi ca ne fonctionne toujours pas

1 Like

Hi Max,

Yes, it is finally there. But this is silly. Do I really need to keep asking you to shake something loose to see my reviews?

@Susan2 Sure thing, you don’t have to ask us every time.

The issue was caused by a technical glitch on our side. We are terribly sorry about it!

If any questions come up, please feel free to contact us. We’ll be happy to help!

Have a great day!

Bonjour @Rémy,

Je dois dire que notre forum communautaire est basé en anglais, nous communiquons donc en anglais afin que tous les membres comprennent de quoi nous parlons :slight_smile:

Je suis profondément désolé pour toute la frustration causée par le problème !

J’ai transmis votre demande à nos développeurs et j’espère qu’ils trouveront une solution très bientôt. Je vous tiens au courant!

Hello @Remy ,

I have to say that our Community forum is English-based, so we communicate in English so that all the members understand what we’re talking about :slight_smile:

I am deeply sorry for all the frustration caused by the issue!

I’ve forwarded your request to our devs and, hopefully, they’ll come up with a solution really soon. I’ll keep you updated!

Hi @Remy!

The issue is fixed! Could you please check it and let me know if everything is fine on your side?

Yes, the latest review is now showing on my website.

Thanks, Susan

1 Like