Temporary issues with Reviews widgets

Hello @user2612! We are so happy to see you here! Welcome :tada: :sparkles:

I am terribly sorry about all the inconvenience!

I’ve forwarded your request to our devs! I’ll immediately get back to you as soon as I receive any updates!

Thank you for your patience and understanding :pray:

Have a great day!

I have the same Issue: www.hausbaukurs.de

This is the second time within a couple of months, that this bug appears.

1 Like

Hello @Julian!

I regret to inform you that we are experiencing a slight malfunction that has affected the performance of our Google Reviews widget.

I totally understand your emotions, and I would feel the same if this happened to me. Please accept my deepest apologies for all the inconvenience caused!

Our developers are already working on a fix. I’ll immediately get back to you as soon as I receive any updates.

I understand, that Bugs can appear. However, this is the second time and we are all losing possible customers through this. I hope you understand, that some kind of compensations for these inconveniences are more than welcome.

2 Likes

@Julian I totally understand the frustration it might have caused to you and I am terribly sorry about it.

I see that you’ve opened a support ticket, so I’ve contacted you there to settle the issue.

Please check your inbox.

We’ll be looking forward to your reply!

1 Like

A post was split to a new topic: New review doesn’t appear

We are using the Google Reviews badge for our entire healthcare practice for all physicians and it is showing the incorrect rating on all 21 of physicians. Google is also indexing the schema information and showing the wrong reviews in search results now too. Please let me know when this is resolved.

1 Like

Hi @Hugh!

Thank you for waiting! The issue is fixed :wink:

Please check it and let me know if everything is fine.

Hi @user2612!

Great news for you! The issue is fixed!

Could you please check it and let me know how it works for you?

Hello @Admin_Webulous!

We’ve fixed the issue!

Please check it and let me know how it works for you :wink:

Hello @Kevin11! Welcome to Elfsight Community!

I totally understand all the frustration it might have caused to you :pensive: Please accept my sincere apologies!

I see that my colleague Ksenia has already contacted you in a support ticket.

As Ksenia mentioned, our devs are already working on a fix. Rest assured that we will do our best to stabilize the performance of the widget within the shortest possible time. We will keep you updated!

Hello,
i use the Google Review badge and it shows the incorrect rating, insteat of 4,8 there is 4.0. Can you help me please?

1 Like

Hello @user2626! Welcome to Elfsight Community :heart:

I am terribly sorry about all the inconvenience!

I’ve forwarded your request to our devs! I’ll immediately get back to you as soon as I receive any updates!

Have a great day!

1 Like

Working again, thanks.

2 Likes

@Julian @user2626 the issue is fixed, thank you so much for your patience!

Could you please let me know if everything’s fine on your end too?

now it works, thank you!!

The issue is there and we are losing potential customers since our Google Reviews are our biggest social proof. We have over 2,800+ reviews and 4.4 rating, but the widget is showing only 2 reviews and 4.0 rating. I have disabled the number of reviews for now but it is affecting the sales. Kindly fix this and keep me updated. Link to website: https://www.bookleafpub.in/writing-challenge

1 Like

@BookLeaf I’m so very sorry about this :frowning:

I’ve already passed it over to the team, I’ll get back to as soon as everything’s fine.

The issue is still there! We need help! Please Fast!
We are losing customers! Its`s really bad!
bewer

1 Like

@BookLeaf the issue is fixed, thank you very much for your patience! Could you please let me know if everything’s fine on your end?

@Thomas13 I’m extremely sorry for all the inconvenience, we’re already looking into this for you. I’ll get back with the results shortly :pray:t2: