Reviews: Inability of collecting new reviews/incorrect display of the rating

Dear Elfsighters,

We bring our sincere apologies for the interruption in our Reviews widgets work on behalf of our entire team.

Unfortunately, we have to admit that the widget is experiencing some issues with data collecting which has led to some unpleasant consequences such as inability of collecting new reviews/incorrect display of the rating.

We realize the urgency of the situation and frustration it brings to our customers. We assure you that our development team is now working on a fix that should eliminate all errors.

We’ll keep you updated in this thread.

Thank you for your patience and understanding :pray:

• Issue description:
    The google review widget shows 4 stars - while on google we have 4.9

https://skin111.com/ Widget at the bottom of the page

Link proof from google maps

1 Like

Is there an ETA on this fix? I also note that Yelp is having a similar issue. I appreciate the urgency.

1 Like

Hi @user3085!

We are so sorry about all the frustration caused!

I’ve forwarded your request to our devs and, hopefully, they’ll come up with a solution really soon.

I’ll keep you updated!

Hi @WindyDay!

I am so sorry about all the inconvenience caused! Our devs have found the reason for the issue and are working on it at the moment.

I’ll keep you in the loop!

Could you please provide me with a direct link to the webpage with Yelp Reviews? We’ll be happy to check things for you!

We have several Google Review widgets that are showing 4.0 instead of 4.8 or 4.9.

Thank you max, I highly appreciate the prompt response, such a misrepresentation of our brand really affects our reputation, especially that we have +2,000 visitor per day across our two website.

2 Likes

I don’t have the widget on a web page. I was about to use the “all in one widget”, but while editing it, I can see that it is listing 4.0 for stars (just like the google widget), instead of 4.7.

Hi, your google reviews and tripadvisor reviews rating displayed is different from my actual rating, for many customers.

For example : we are a 4.7 but the widget reflects 4.0. Also, not all reviews are shown.

Thanks!

1 Like

We have the same problem its horrible. Please help us we have payd Ads!!!

1 Like

Hi @SAS_PYVER :wave:

I am terribly sorry about this inconvenience!

Could you please send me the links to the webpages where the widgets with incorrect ratings are installed or widget id?

We’ll be happy to investigate it for you!

Hi @user3081 and welcome to Community :wave:

Please accept our sincere apologies for all the frustration caused!

I’ve forwarded your request to our devs. I’ll immediately get back to you once I receive any updates.

Thank you for your patience and understanding :pray:

72729412-4282-4961-9d7e-1033b0d58d2d
32a42908-366e-4366-98b6-358c873194a2
0566160d-2d49-44b8-83fa-0d8c6cb041af
84b1eb53-a98d-40c3-bbfc-3fbbd7f0488b
ce3344f7-bd1b-466b-87e5-81c029bf7ec7

and many other widgets in our account.

1 Like

We have the same problem
c1b40d96-0e4f-490f-8ae3-765687f8d16f

Could you please send me your widget id?

I’ve informed our devs about the issue!

Please do not worry, I’ll keep you updated here.

I can’t because I’ve only designed it, but have not paid for a plan yet. I was going to, but obviously not if the currently problem isn’t fixed.

Maybe roll back the changes made? Looks like you recently implemented some AI feature. I’m not sure, but the problem may have coincided with that? Roll back and then work on the new version off line until its corrected?

AI feature isn’t connected with the current issue.

I found your widget and forwarded this info to our devs. I’ll keep you updated here.

Thank you for understanding :pray:

Maybe there should be a toggle to turn off the widgets for instances like this. The widget is hurting people’s business in its current state that is still ongoing. I had to delete my widgets so they would not be displayed on my pages anymore (it would have been too much of a pain to remove them from each page they were displayed on. Now I’ll have to recreate them which isn’t a big deal, but it would be nicer/easier if there was just a toggle in the user interface to turn the widget off/on. Do you have any estimated time that this is going to get fixed?