Google Reviews Issue

Dear friends,

At the moment, our Google Reviews app is experiencing some technical difficulties. This may result in the missing text for some reviews.

This is a top priority task for our technical team now and they are doing their best to fix the issue as soon as possible.

Please accept our sincerest apologies for the interruption of our app’s work :pray:

Thank you for your patience and understanding!

2 Likes

Dear Maksim,

I noticed that the problem with the Google reviews isn’t solved yet. Any idea when there will be a solution?

Kind regards,

Erwin
www.mailingcompany.be

2 Likes

Hello @Erwin1 and welcome to Elfsight Community :wave:

I sincerely apologize that it takes so long to fix things.

Unfortunately, the issue turned out to be more complicated and time-consuming than we expected. Our developers are working hard to implement the fix as soon as possible, and I believe that they will complete your request in the nearest time.

Thank you for sticking with us :pray:

1 Like

Good night. I just saw the problem has been solved.
Thanks a lot.

Erwin
www.mailingcompany.be/review

2 Likes

Hello @Erwin1 and welcome to Elfsight Community :heart:

Yes, you are absolutely right. The issue with Google Reviews has been fixed!

Thank you for your patience and understanding :pray:

1 Like

Hello! I have an issue with Google Review widgets. The server responded with 500.

Hello @user1348 and welcome to Elfsight Community :wave:

I am terribly sorry for such a delay with the answer, but, unfortunately, your comment has been lost. Please accept my sincere apologies for all the frustration caused!

I’ve checked your websites and it seems that everything is working fine at the moment:

However, if the issue still persists on your side, please provide me with a direct link to the webpage where your widget is installed. I’ll be happy to investigate it for you!

Thank you for your patience and understanding!