Temporary issues with Reviews widgets

Hello @Admin_Webulous!

We’ve fixed the issue!

Please check it and let me know how it works for you :wink:

Hello @Kevin11! Welcome to Elfsight Community!

I totally understand all the frustration it might have caused to you :pensive: Please accept my sincere apologies!

I see that my colleague Ksenia has already contacted you in a support ticket.

As Ksenia mentioned, our devs are already working on a fix. Rest assured that we will do our best to stabilize the performance of the widget within the shortest possible time. We will keep you updated!

Thank you for your patience and understanding :pray:

Hello,
i use the Google Review badge and it shows the incorrect rating, insteat of 4,8 there is 4.0. Can you help me please?

1 Like

Hello @user2626! Welcome to Elfsight Community :heart:

I am terribly sorry about all the inconvenience!

I’ve forwarded your request to our devs! I’ll immediately get back to you as soon as I receive any updates!

Have a great day!

1 Like

Working again, thanks.

2 Likes

@Julian @user2626 the issue is fixed, thank you so much for your patience!

Could you please let me know if everything’s fine on your end too?

now it works, thank you!!

The issue is there and we are losing potential customers since our Google Reviews are our biggest social proof. We have over 2,800+ reviews and 4.4 rating, but the widget is showing only 2 reviews and 4.0 rating. I have disabled the number of reviews for now but it is affecting the sales. Kindly fix this and keep me updated. Link to website: https://www.bookleafpub.in/writing-challenge

1 Like

@BookLeaf I’m so very sorry about this :frowning:

I’ve already passed it over to the team, I’ll get back to as soon as everything’s fine.

The issue is still there! We need help! Please Fast!
We are losing customers! Its`s really bad!
bewer

1 Like

@BookLeaf the issue is fixed, thank you very much for your patience! Could you please let me know if everything’s fine on your end?

@Thomas13 I’m extremely sorry for all the inconvenience, we’re already looking into this for you. I’ll get back with the results shortly :pray:t2:

Do you have any estimated timeline as to when this will be fixed. My client is asking me and not very patient. I want to stay with Elfsite and not have to find another solution for them. Thanks.

1 Like

Hello Max,

Thank you, it works !

image001.jpg

1 Like

Hello @JackH! Welcome to Elfsight Community!

I totally understand your feelings! Please accept our deepest apologies for this terrible inconvenience!!

Our developers are already working on a fix. Unfortunately, we don’t have estimated timeline, however, we will do our best to stabilize the performance of the widget within the shortest possible time.

Hello @Thomas13!

Thank you for waiting!

The issue is fixed.

Could you please check it and let me know how it works for you?

It works! Thank You!

This is still a problem on my websites. Do I need to disable the reviews widget and re-enable it for it to work ?

Hello @Enri! Welcome to Elfsight Community :wave:

I am terribly sorry for such a frustrating situation!

We’ll be happy to check things for you! Could you please provide me with a direct page where your widget is installed or widget ID?

While we are investigating the issue, you can disable the rating if you like.

Here you go:
244a7231-7b4b-4065-9a27-1d6facbda5a7
90a6a699-069c-47dd-b523-2db1a715bcd5
d4718b6d-e143-4706-9e19-461d3d626a5d

@Enri Thank you!

I’ve checked the widgets and I see the issue only with the first one. I’ve forwarded it to our devs and, hopefully, they’ll come up with a solution really soon. I’ll immediately get back to you as soon as I receive any news.

The ratings for the 2nd and 3rd widget are correct. Could you please double-check it?