Temporary issues with Reviews widgets

Any updates on this, Max? Thanks.

1 Like

Hello @user2673!

We are terribly sorry for all the inconvenience caused by the issue!

I’ve checked your widgets and now they show correct rating.

Could you please check it and let me if everything is fine on your side?

Thank you, Max!

Everything is looking fine now on our end. This issue can be closed.

Thanks again!
Joel

1 Like

This one is not accurate 244a7231-7b4b-4065-9a27-1d6facbda5a7

1 Like

Hello @Enri!

You are absolutely right! Our devs are already investigating it! I’ll immediately get back to you as soon as I receive any news!

Thank you for your patience and understanding :pray:

Buenas tardes,

Yo llevo mucho tiempo sin que se actualicen las reseñas. Tengo una de hace tres semanas y otra de hace 5 días que no se actualiza en el widget. ¿Sabemos cuándo estará resuelto?

Muchas gracias.

1 Like

Hola @Asociacion y bienvenidos a Elfsight Community :wave:

Debo decir que nuestro foro de la comunidad está basado en inglés, por lo que nos comunicamos en inglés para que todos los miembros entiendan de qué estamos hablando :slight_smile:

¡Lamento mucho todas las molestias causadas por el problema!

Veo que mi colega Anna ya se ha puesto en contacto contigo. Como mencionó Anna, nuestros desarrolladores están trabajando en una solución que estabilizará el rendimiento del widget. Están haciendo todo lo posible para que esto se resuelva lo más rápido posible. ¡Le mantendremos informado!

Gracias por su paciencia y comprensión :pray:

Hello @Asociacion and welcome to Elfsight Community :wave:

I have to say that our Community forum is English-based, so we communicate in English so that all the members understand what we’re talking about :slight_smile:

I am terribly sorry for all the inconvenience caused by the issue!

I see that my colleague Anna has already contacted you. As Anna mentioned, our developers are working on a fix that will stabilize the performance of the widget. They are doing their best to get this resolved as quickly as possible. We will keep you updated!

Muchas gracias Max por tu rápida respuesta.

Quedo a la espera entonces de una pronta resolución.

Un saludo.

1 Like

This issue is not fixed with my ebay reviews widget. Review are not updating…missing the last 10 or more.

1 Like

Hello @Impact_360! Welcome to Community :heart:

We are so sorry for all the inconvenience! I see that my colleague Marina has already contacted you.

At the moment, our devs are working on a global fix. However, we’ll do our best to fix the issue with your source locally.

I’ve forwarded your request to our devs. I’ll get back to you once I receive any news!

Hello @Enri!

Thank you for waiting!

The issue is fixed! Could you please check it and let me know how it works for you?

Hello @Impact_360!

The issue is fixed! Please check your website and let me know if you like what you see :slightly_smiling_face:

Seems to be working. Thanks!

I am happy to say that the issue is fixed :tada:

All your widgets should be working fine.

Hi, latest Google reviews are not displaying with my widget on our website…please advise.

1 Like

Hi @user2041 and welcome to Elfsight Community :wave:

Could you please send me a direct link to the website with the widget or widget id?

I’ll be happy to check things!

Seems to be working today…thx

1 Like