Reviews are not pulling through

Hello, some of my reviews are not pulling through on my all in one widget. Can you please help.

Hello @James15 and welcome to Elfsight Community :heart: :tada:

I am so sorry that you’ve faced such an issue with our app. Please accept my sincere apologies!

I’ve just checked your widget, and I see that right now all the reviews are displayed (3 Google Reviews, 2 Trustpilot Reviews and 14 Facebook Reviews):

Could you please confirm if this is still an issue on your side?

If it is, please follow these steps:

1. Clear your browser’s cache and cookies
  2. Check your website in Incognito mode and another browser
  3. Check your website on another device

If the issue still persists, please send me a screenshot or a video screencast of the issue, it would be tremendously helpful!

Looking forward to your reply!

Hi Maksim,

Sorry I wasn’t clear, I meant that the total reviews and the full correct rating are not showing the widget. I have a total of 21 reviews across social media but the widget says only 5? It’s also not displaying the correct star rating.

1 Like

Hi @James15, thanks a lot for the details!

I’m really sorry about this nuisance, we’re already working on this issue. I’ll get back to you as soon as we apply a fix :slight_smile:

Thank you for your patience!

Hi @James15, thanks a lot for your patience!

The issue with the rating is fixed, could you please check the widget and let me know if everything’s fine now?

No, the issue isn’t entirely fixed as the overall rating is showing 4.6, it used to be 4.9. I have had 2 new reviews since then so it should be going up not down?

Hi James, my apologies for the long wait :frowning:

The overall rating is an average value based on all the sources you set in your widget. Thus, 4.6 seems to be a correct result for Facebook (5.0) + Trustpilot (3.8) + Google (5.0).

Let me know if it helps!