Google reviews not loading

Hello @Hon!

I see the issue and I am very sorry!

Sometimes the widget can be not displayed on your backend due to CMS peculiarities, but it works perfectly fine on the website’s frontend.

Could you please try to save and publish changes and let me know if it helped?

However, if the issue still persists, please provide me with a direct link to your website.

@Max I Tried it again still the same

here is the site: www.arjewelleryabudhabi.com

The Blank Section is where should the Widget google review should be

1 Like

@Hon I got it! Thanks!

We’ll be happy to investigate things. To do this, we need some additional information, that’s why we’ve contacted you at h*******3@gmail.com. Please check your inbox.

We’ll be looking forward to your reply at support@elfsight.com!

Hello! My Google Reviews are not showing on my website for desktop or mobile. Help please. Thank you!
I believe this is my place ID, if that helps:
Place ID: EjU2NjAwIFN1bnNldCBXYXkgYXB0IDMwMSwgU3QgUGV0ZSBCZWFjaCwgRkwgMzM3MDYsIFVTQSIjGiEKFgoUChIJHdO2Y6cCw4gRkpuISYVzBxUSB2FwdCAzMDE

My website is www.healthbycheryl.com

1 Like

Hello! My Google Reviews are not showing on my website for desktop or mobile. Help please. Thank you!
I believe this is my place ID, if that helps:
Place ID: EjU2NjAwIFN1bnNldCBXYXkgYXB0IDMwMSwgU3QgUGV0ZSBCZWFjaCwgRkwgMzM3MDYsIFVTQSIjGiEKFgoUChIJHdO2Y6cCw4gRkpuISYVzBxUSB2FwdCAzMDE

My website is www.healthbycheryl.com

1 Like

Hello @user2356 and welcome to Elfsight Community :heart: :tada:

I am so sorry about all the frustration caused.

I’ve checked your website and found Google Reviews widget:

However, I see that you don’t have Google Business, that’s why you don’t have any reviews:

I hope this explains things.

Please check your website and let me know if everything is fine on your side.

1 Like

Thank you for responding. I do have Google My Business. I’m just not sure how to get you to it. It’s called “ Lifelong Health Transformation with Cheryl” St Pete Beach FL. Maybe I did the ID wrong. Sorry, it’s my first time creating a website, widget & all the things.

1 Like

Never mind, everything is fine :wink:

I see that your Business doesn’t have a physical address. In this case, to display reviews, you need to use Google Embed Code. Here is the article that explains how you can do this - https://help.elfsight.com/article/164-ways-to-set-your-google-place-in-elfsight-google-reviews-widget##google_maps_embed_code

By the way, I’ve added the correct source to your widget and everything is working fine:

Just in case, here is your Google Embed code:
<iframe src="https://www.google.com/maps/embed?pb=!1m18!1m12!1m3!1d45060306.91979327!2d-129.94270855!3d46.423669000000004!2m3!1f0!2f0!3f0!3m2!1i1024!2i768!4f13.1!3m3!1m2!1s0xaad84a6ad2634b41%3A0xa3c842b63150bfed!2sLifelong%20Health%20Transformation%20with%20Cheryl!5e0!3m2!1sen!2sru!4v1676550549084!5m2!1sen!2sru" width="600" height="450" style="border:0;" allowfullscreen="" loading="lazy" referrerpolicy="no-referrer-when-downgrade"></iframe>

Please check your widget and let me know if you like what you see :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thank you so so much!!
I really appreciate your help!
Have an awesome day!

No sweat!

If anything comes up, please feel free to contact us!

Have a great day :wink:

1 Like

Hello,

We have a similar issue, after entering the address/place ID and selecting our location no reviews come up in the widget preview. It says “No reviews found. Please make sure the source is correct, that it has reviews and that filter settings do not exclude all the reviews.” I have tried adjusting all the filters.

Our Place ID is ChIJcUgSy0tCZIgRIXCt22s1j-A

Thank you for your help.

2 Likes

Hello @WST and welcome to Elfsight Community :heart:

I am deeply sorry for the interruption in our Google Reviews widget’s work and for the inconvenience this is causing you.

Unfortunately, our Google Reviews widget is experiencing some technical issues at the moment.

Our developers are already working on a solution. After the fix is ready, it will be automatically applied to your widget, you won’t have to do anything on your end.

I will get back to you as soon as I receive any news from the developers.

Thank you for understanding and for sticking with us!

Can you please update this thread when the fix is applied? I’ve subscribed to get alerts. Thanks.

1 Like

Hello @AJ11! We are so happy to see you here! Welcome to Community :heart:

I am terribly sorry for all the inconvenience caused!

Sure thing, we’ll keep you updated here and in this topic. You can also check it.

Thank you for your patience and understanding :pray:

Hello guys @AJ11 @WST!

Great news! We’ve fixed the issue!

Could you please check your widgets and let me know if everything is fine?

1 Like

The widget is working! Thank you.

2 Likes

Mines is not. I’ve already emailed support. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hello @AJ11!

I am so sorry for this inconvenience :pensive: I’ve updated the source and everything is working fine now.

Please check your widget and let me know how it works for you.

Hi @Max!

I have a similar issue with google reviews. Could you please check this ID:
ChIJJ3ZyIIpIzDERYdy_C_wiyKs

Appreciate your help.

1 Like

Hello @Bibinyyaz! Happy to see you here! Welcome :heart:

I am terribly sorry about this inconvenient situation!

I’ve forwarded your request to our devs! I’ll immediately get back to you as soon as I receive any updates.

Thank you for understanding :pray:

1 Like