Forms Issue

Hi Kelly, you’re right about the status page or any other means of letting you know about any issues our service might experience. We have such a request in our Wishlist, you might want to vote for it to subscribe for the updates: Status Page.

To be honest, it has been the first time when we experienced such a long and serious issue, that took so much time to resolve, but it seems we really need to reconsider our particular workflows. I do hope that we won’t encounter a situation like this again, but still we’ll try to work out a solution just in case — it seems you cannot rely only on yourself any longer.

Kelly, I’m truly sorry about this irritating nuisance with your form widget. I confirm that although Marina did remove her email, it still remained there due to a temporary glitch in the widget’s config. Our devs have double-checked things, and this issue is now completely resolved. There are no extra emails in your widgets.

Once again, I’m so sorry for this unfortunate situation and the ripple effect it caused. I do hope everything is back to normal now, but we’re always here for you if any kind of help is needed.

Thank you so much for sticking with us!