Form builder-Notifications

hello,
I am not receiving my form builder notifications to my email. I can only see the submitted forms by downloading the csv file which is hard to read. How can I fix this ?

1 Like

Hi @Zee and welcome to Elfsight Community :wave:

Our Form Builder app had been experiencing temporary difficulties indeed. Please accept my sincere apologies for this inconvenience!

Our devs fixed the issue, so everything should be working fine now. All missing submissions will be successfully delivered in a few hours.

Please check your widget and let me know how it works now.

Thank you for your patience and understanding :pray:

Hi,

I have the same problem.

1 Like

Hi @Josy_Vanmassenhove :wave:

I’ve tried to submit the form from the configurator and the submission was successfully delivered:

If the issue still persists, please share a direct link to the page where the widget is installed. I’ll be happy to investigate it for you :slightly_smiling_face:

Hi max,
here is the link where the widget is

thank you

1 Like

Thank you!

The submission from the website was also successfully delivered to my address:

Could you please take the following steps to troubleshoot the issue?

1. Double-check that you’ve added your email address correctly.
  2. Check your Spam folder. If any submissions are located there, kindly mark them as “Not Spam.”
  3. Make sure that notifications@forms.elfsightmail.com is not blacklisted.

Check it out and let me know if it helped :slightly_smiling_face:

Max,
unfortunately, the 3 steps did not provide a solution.
I have even added an extra mail adres to send the notification.

Got it!

Could you please specify whether the submissions are delivered to the additional addresses or the issue persists for each of them?

Max,
I have now also added my private mail and I don’t get a notification on any of the 3 mail addresses

1 Like

Could you please try to add another email address but with a regular Gmail domain to the widget and check how it works?

If the submissions come to a Gmail inbox but still don’t come to the initial email address, I recommend you contact the email provider of the address where you don’t receive the submissions. The reason for this issue is probably the spam filters or any other restrictions on their end.

Max,
succes. i have received a notification to the gmail adress.
I will check with the provider to check the restrictions for my other domain

1 Like

Great! If any further questions come up, I am always here for you :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like