Not receiving contact form submissions to my email

Has any one else experienced this issue where the responses of a contact form are not being sent to their email. (not the auto-response to the customer)

I can see on the CSV file that the responses are being registered, and during the test period I was getting the right elf sight emails to notify me of a customer contact form submission, however when I have gone live with the widget, it does not show me the responses.

Please assist.

1 Like

Hi @Storage_Plus :wave:

I’ve checked your website and found that our Contact Form is hidden and another form is used instead:

Here is the form that is displayed on your website:

I’ve temporarily enabled Elfsight Contact Form, checked the widget and successfully received a submission:

Was there an issue because the wrong is displayed on your webpage? If I am right, you can use this CSS code to display Elfsight Contact Form on your website:

.global-styles,
#Special-Offer-Quote {
  display: block !important;
}

Just add it to the Custom CSS field on the Appearance tab :slightly_smiling_face:

However, if you’ve hidden our widget deliberately, could you please double-check it and let me know if the issue still persists?

Hi Max,

Thanks for the update.

I had to turn it off due to not receiving the submission responses on my email.

my issue is not with the widget being displayed on my website, the issue is with the response emails.

as per your screenshot for the test. I had not received that one either. on all the 4 emails that are listed.

I have checked my spam folder too.

could you see why the emails are not showing up?

previously they would.

Thanks

1 Like

Thank you so much for sharing this info!

I’ve forwarded it to our devs and will let you know once I receive a response from them :slightly_smiling_face:

@Storage_Plus Could you please double-check the widget from your website and let me know if it worked?

We’ve updated the encoding settings for notifications in the configurator that should fix the issue?

However, if you still don’t receive the submissions, please try to fill in the form in the widget editor and let me know whether the submissions are delivered.

Hi Max,
Sorry for the late reply I have been away.
Okay it seems that they are not sending to my outlook email at all
I have tried my personal email and it worked there but when i send it to the company email it does not work.
it was working earlier but not working anymore.
is there a way for me to have an integration in outlook?
please let me know
thanks!

1 Like

Hi Max please use this link and look for the form that is displaying as a pop up.

1 Like

Do I understand correctly, that now you receive submissions to the emails that are saved in the widget and the issue persists only for your outlook emails?

Yes that is correct.

it worked on my Gmail but not outlook.

1 Like

Thank you for the info!

I’ll discuss the issue with our devs and will get back to you once anything comes up :slightly_smiling_face:

@Storage_Plus It seems that you’ve removed the form from this page

Could you please restore or install the widget to the test page, so that we could investigate the issue?