Status Page

It would be great if you could introduce something like a ‘Status Page’ where users will be able to track the progress on a particular issue.

1 Like

Folks, our former Wishlist portal, where our users shared their requests and suggestions, was transferred to this forum. You’re most welcome to vote, add new ideas, and leave your comments here — we surely will consider them all! :star_struck:

Original Votes: 1

Hi,

Thank you for your suggestion, it does sound reasonable!

We also think it would be great to keep our users in the loop and we had a couple of ideas in this regard.

Meanwhile, you’re welcome to follow our Bugs category in our forum to stay updated or report a new bug if you had to encounter it: Bugs - Elfsight Community.

We also have Changelog category there, where you can find out all the recent releases: Elfsight Changelog - Elfsight Community.

Thanks a lot for helping us!

This feature is past due. Why do we need to come an VOTE for this feature when it should be a standard feature for the platform? I am at a loss to understand that. It’s vital for many of us who manage customer’s online business websites. The outage on 10 October caused a lot of issues for a number of my client sites - one being a pop up that was for a ticket release for a dance concert. How do I explain to my client, their tickets are not visible for hours due to an unknown reason. All apps were down for me, and my dashboard I was unable to EDIT any apps. Not knowing, how long, if it was being addressed… it’s not a good look for anyone dealing with clients or the general site visitor who wants information. Please make this an urgent update to offering for all Elfsight subscribers. Thank you. I do hope this feature is added very soon.

1 Like

@Pixel_Portal thank you so much for your comment! I absolutely understand your frustration, and I guess it’s really high time we gave this idea a deep thought. I’ve shared this thread with our devs, and they are discussing it now. Chances are we’ll think about it in the coming months.

Thanks a lot for sharing your feedback with us, it means a lot!

2 Likes

Is there any update to whether we will get a “Status Page” for Elfsight? It’s been some months since the outage and time has passed since this suggestion was made. Is this on the roadmap at all? Thank you!

Hi there @Pixel_Portal :wave:

I am afraid the chances for this feature to be released in the near are quite low. However, if this request is going to gain ground, we’ll try to speed up this process :slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks Max. Appreciate your feedback. But to be totally transparent, I don’t understand why this needs votes form users. This is something that most platforms offer - a status page. :face_with_peeking_eye:

1 Like

I very much agree.

2 Likes

@Pixel_Portal @Hugh, I also support this idea, and I totally understand your frustration.

Just to clarify, the delay isn’t really about the number of votes from other users. It’s more about the complexity involved in developing this very feature. This complexity has unfortunately led us to lower the priority of this idea for now, since currently we have more urgent matters to deal with.

But we do have it in mind, and I’m sure the devs will try to get back to this idea as soon as they can. If we know anything else regarding the progress, we’ll let you know here right away :slight_smile:

2 Likes