Widgets for Polls

widget to make Polls for clients to vote for the desired option

12 Likes

Folks, our former Wishlist portal, where our users shared their requests and suggestions, was transferred to this forum. You’re most welcome to vote, add new ideas, and leave your comments here — we surely will consider them all! :star_struck:

Original Votes: 7

Hi,

Thanks a lot for submitting this idea!

We also think this widget would be a great solution, and the good news is that we already have it as our Coming soon one!

Feel free to have a look at how it’s going to look - Poll Form widget for your website — Create a vote without coding!.

And if you have any ideas regarding possible features, don’t hesitate to write them in the comments here :blush:

Thank you!

I like it. When you finish, it would be nice if after the client votes, he can view how the voting is going. I run a Neighborhood Association. This widget will be great when the residents get to vote on what events they’d like. I’m ready for it right now to get ready for Spring activities.

@Trainerw thank you very much for describing your use case! I also love the idea of the Poll widget, it’s always a good idea to make things as interactive as possible :slight_smile:

Thanks a lot for your help, I’ll keep you in the loop here!

P.S. by the way, don’t forget to vote for the ideas you like, it will bump them up on the list and might attract other people to vote too :slight_smile:

Where is it?

1 Like

@Thomas7 I’m afraid we really don’t have the Poll app at the moment, I’m very sorry :frowning:

Our devs are going to knuckle down to releasing more new apps this year, and I hope the Poll ones will be definitely included :slight_smile:

Anyways, I’ll keep you all posted on the progress in this thread.

Thank you for your interest and yes, welcome to the Elfsight Community! We’ll be happy to see you around :slight_smile:

looking forward to this

1 Like

@ so do we! :slight_smile:

Feel free to vote for all the ideas you find useful, it might speed up the development process!

And yes, welcome to the Elfsight Community, we’re happy to have you with us :slight_smile:

i know this has been mentioned before, please get on with it. Good luck!

2 Likes

@Tayeb thank you very much for your support, happy to see on our community forum! :hugs:

I personally do love this idea and I hope our devs will channel their efforts toward releasing a Poll widget.

The good news is that it’s been included into our roadmap for 2023, and I really hope to announce its release sooner rather than later :slight_smile:

Many thanks for your comment, it’s much appreciated!

I’d like to do survey in my website

1 Like

Hi @Arik_Mayer :wave:

We have Poll widget in our Coming Soon project and I guess it would a right option for you.

I’ve moved your request to the dedicated topic in order for you to receive notifications regarding the progress of the widget’s development.

A huge thank you for sharing this idea with us and welcome to Community :heart:

Any news on this?

2 Likes

@Andreas2 thank you for your interest!

I know that Poll widget is included in the roadmap for this year, but I cannot say for sure that we’ll be able to develop it till the end of Q4 :frowning:

For the moment, we don’t have a specific ETA, as our devs are working on other apps. But I’ll be happy to update you here once I have any news :slight_smile:

It has been a long time, is this coming out at all?? I can’t find a good poll and we are offering classes, but would like to know what people are hoping for first.

2 Likes

Thank you for your interest, @user4745!

I’m afraid we haven’t started working on the Poll yet :disappointed:

However, it would be really helpful if you could describe your use case and what you expect from such a widget. It might help us understand your idea and evaluate our resources.

1 Like

POLL.JPG
I wood like a poll on my site, so i will know what my visitors thinks abut stuff… It would be appreciated :+1:

Regards from Michel.J

2 Likes

Excellent idea!!!

Every can benefit from polls no matter what you do. Polls are needed!

2 Likes

Thanks Max

Another question…

Is there a widget that can be made in a survey style that leads to different questions based on the previous answers?

1 Like