Reddit Feed

Reddit Feed

2 Likes

Folks, our former Wishlist portal, where our users shared their requests and suggestions, was transferred to this forum. You’re most welcome to vote, add new ideas, and leave your comments here — we surely will consider them all! :star_struck:

Original Votes: 1

Hi,

Thanks a lot for adding your request!

We’re happy to say that this widget is already included in our Coming Soon section, you are most welcome to check it here - https://elfsight.com/reddit-feed-widget/.

And please, feel free to add any ideas or suggestions regarding the possible options in the widget here in the comments - your feedback is a huge help for our dev team :slight_smile:

Thank you!

1 Like

Are there any updates to this?

1 Like

@Kyle3 I’m afraid we don’t have a specific ETA to share for the Reddit Feed app request :frowning:

But our devs are building up a roadmap for new apps development, and chances are that this app might be included as well.

I’ll keep you updated on our plans on our forum :slight_smile:

Thank you for your interest and yes, welcome to the Elfsight Community! :tada:

Hello, the reddit feed is what convinced me to join elfsight. (looking to embed a custom reddit feed in a squarespace site). Seems like it’s not ready yet. Feel free to let me know if/when it is.

Have a great day

2 Likes

Hello @Andrew_Z :wave:

We are thrilled to hear about your interest in our app!

Much as I’d love to share an update, unfortunately, we haven’t started working on this app as it’s not a priority task for now.

However, if this idea gets more votes, we’ll do our best to speed the process.

Thank you so much for sharing your feedback and yes, welcome to Community :wink: