What is the price for Website translator widget

Hey, I use Strikingly and they make me pay quite some money for translating my website, by creating a sub-domain. How much does your widget cost and what are the current limitations?

1 Like

Hey there @Andrea_Marchiotto and welcome aboard :wave:

Good question! Our pricing varies based on the plan you select—Basic, Pro, Premium, or Enterprise—and whether you go for monthly or annual billing.

Each plan comes with different limits on widgets and views. For example, the Basic plan offers 5,000 views per month and lets you create up to 3 Website Translator widgets, which can be installed on an unlimited number of websites. You can check pricing for all Website Translator plans here.

Starting with Pro plan, you’ll get the opportunity to create projects and invite team members to your account.

I see that you are using 3 apps (Audio Player, Pricing Table and Website Translator), so you might want to consider subscribing to All Apps Pack plans. With our Pack plans, you get access to 91 apps for the price of just 3! You can check the prices for Pack plans here

Right now, we’re running a Birthday Sale and you have a great chance to subscribe with a 33% discount ! The discount will be automatically applied at checkout when you upgrade from the Free plan.

Note: our special Birthday offer is only available for annual plans and is time-limited, so take advantage of it while you can.

Let me know if you have any further questions :wink: