Twitter feed problem?

Looks like tweets aren’t appearing in social feed (for about a half day in my time zone). I see a message in the widget saying “Twitter: Error: Empty items response”. It was working perfectly until yesterday, though. Thank you in advance for looking into it.

Social Feed (Twitter) (elf.site)

1 Like

Hi @Joey_J :wave:

We’re currently experiencing issues with the Twitter API, which is causing this problem. I’m terribly sorry!

This issue will be resolved on March 10. Our devs also had to force-reset the authorization information in the widget.

I deeply apologize for the inconvenience, but there’s currently no way to solve the issue sooner.

Could you please try to connect one more time on March 10 and let me know if it works for you?

1 Like

No problem at all. Thank you for the information. I was just using the free version to test it out. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Hi there @Joey_J :wave:

Thank you for waiting!

The issue should be resolved now. Could you please try to reconnect your widget and let me know if the posts have been pulled?

Thank you @Max for letting me know. I’ve checked, but still not working. FYI, my source type is a hashtag (NowNowNow_LLN). I see there are other hashtags working fine, but not this one, somehow. Is there any new rule like cannot use an underscore? Thank you again for your help!

1 Like

Got it!

We’ll investigate the issue and I’ll get back to you once anything comes up :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thank you for letting me know. As a short-term solution, I’ve changed the hashtag to something else (without using the underscore). Now the feed is working fine. :grinning: So, this is considered resolved, thank you!

1 Like

Got it!

If anything else comes up, we are always here for you :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hi Max, is Twitter feed having problems again now? Looks like newer (recent) tweets aren’t appearing. Thank you in advance for your advice.

1 Like

The reason why the new posts don’t appear in the widget is cache. On Lite plan, the widget is updated once in every 30 days.

In case it’s been more than 30 days, and the reviews still didn’t appear, please let me know and our development team will be happy to look into this for you.

I’m also glad to let you know that you can bring your cache time down to 120 hours by upgrading to a paid plan.

I apologize for the long refreshment time, but unfortunately, due to some technical restrictions, we cannot reduce it now. We’re hoping to reduce the cache time in our future updates, but so far we don’t have a specific timeline.

Please let me know if this clarifies the situation or if any further questions come up :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I see, thank you for kindly clarifying! Now I understand how it works. :sweat_smile:

You are welcome!

In the meantime, we’d like to remind you about our new customization challenge where you can win up to 12 free months. Don’t miss the chance to show your creativity :wink:

1 Like

Thank you for letting me know! I’ll try to come up with something for the challenge! By the way, as for the Twitter (social) widget being updated once in every 30 days, is there any specific day for it to happen (e.g. 1st day of each month, etc)? Or, it depends on each widget? Thank you for your kind advice!

1 Like

Yes, it depends on the widget. Your widget will be updated on April 10, 2024.

Please let me know if this explains things or if you have any other questions :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Noted, thank you for the information!

2 Likes

No sweat :wink: