Mon site est routé vers google Map ou vers des avis google sans que je clique sur quoi que ce soit

Bonjour
J’utilise le widget Google review et cela fonctionne bien sur PC mais je constate que sur smatphone, depuis que ce widget est installé, mon site est routé vers google Map ou vers des avis google sans que je clique sur quoi que ce soit.
Votre avis ?
merci

1 Like

Hi @jean_philippe and we are happy to greet you at the best place in the world! Welcome to Elfsight Community :heart_hands:

Since our forum is English-based, I have to ask you to post in English so that other users understand what we’re talking about and could join the discussion :slight_smile:

I am terribly sorry that you faced such an issue :pensive:

I have forwarded your request to our developers, and hopefully, they will come up with a solution very soon, I’ll keep you updated.

Hello
I am using google review widget and it works fine on pc but i find that on smatphone, since this widget is installed, my site is routed to google map or google reviews without me clicking on anything.
Your opinion ?
thank you

Hello @jean_philippe :wave:

We’ve checked your website with our devs once again and the issue seems to be resolved.

Could you please check it and let me know if everything is fine?

Hello and thank you for your answer.
We will test this.
But what have you done to try to solve this problem?

I keep you informed.
Cordially

@jean_philippe We haven’t done anything because when we started checking your website with the devs, everything worked fine.

Good evening

I don’t understand anymore, because now no notice is displayed.
see https://maquettev4.freesite.host/

Did you do something?

Good evening @jean_philippe!

I can confirm that we haven’t done anything as everything worked fine.

I understand how you feel and I’m very sorry. I’ve passed this on to our development team and they will do their best to come up with a solution in the shortest possible time.

I’ll keep you updated!

Hey @jean_philippe!

We’ve checked your website once again and see that you removed the widget. The reviews weren’t displayed because reached your views limit and it was deactivated.

I’ve refreshed your views to 0 and your widget is active now.

Could you please check it and let me know if it works fine?