Medium Plugin

Hello! is it possible to create app for Medium Blogs? Thanks

4 Likes

@Nicolaos_J_Chrousis many thank you for your suggestion, and welcome to the Elfsight community!

You know, we have a Medium Feed widget in our Coming Soon project, you can have a look at it here: Embed Medium posts without RSS for free.

Do you think it could be a solution for your use case? If not, feel welcome to elaborate on your idea, we’ll be happy to consider it! :slight_smile:

Οκ, how soon will come?

Στις Τετ 3 Μαΐ 2023 στις 11:33 ο χρήστης Helga via Elfsight Community <notifications@elfsight.discoursemail.com> έγραψε:

I’m afraid we don’t have a concrete release date for this one, but we’re planing on developing it during this year :slight_smile:

OK btw i am using right now the widget for instagram but it doesnt refreshing our post soon enough! how long it takes to refresh the latest post on instagram widget? thanks

Στις Τετ 3 Μαΐ 2023 στις 11:56 π.μ., ο/η Helga via Elfsight Community <notifications@elfsight.discoursemail.com> έγραψε:

Hi @Nicolaos_J_Chrousis :wave:

If you are using Business or Personal Account type of connection, cache time is 6 hours. For Public Accounts & Hashtags - 46 hours.

If cache time is over and the posts still didn’t appear, please send us a direct link to the webpage where the widget is installed. We’ll be happy to check things for you :slightly_smiling_face:

Hey again… yeah is more than 48hour form our last post and also you can see on my webpage now something want to come but not full operate

https://metadudes.gr/ this is my webpage

Στις Πέμ 4 Μαΐ 2023 στις 3:09 μ.μ., ο/η Max via Elfsight Community <notifications@elfsight.discoursemail.com> έγραψε:

1 Like

Hi @Nicolaos_J_Chrousis!

I am sorry about this issue!

I’ve tried to use your source and all the posts have been successfully collected:

Please try to reconnect the widget and let me know if it helped :slightly_smiling_face:

Any updates on the Medium widget? Thanks.

1 Like

I’m afraid I don’t have any details about the Medium widget, I’m really sorry @user3655 :frowning:

But I’ll make sure to post updates in case of any changes in status.

Welcome to the community by the way! We’re happy to have you join :slight_smile:

how long until this widget is available?

Hi @Dominique_Falla :wave:

Much as I’d love to share an update, I’m afraid we don’t have any news. I’m really sorry!

We promise to keep you informed about any progress here.

Thank you so much for adding your comment and welcome to Community :wink:

I would also be interested in an app for Medium Blogs

1 Like

Hey @Daphne_Pena :wave:

Your input is incredibly valuable to us. Thanks for sharing!

Unfortunately, we haven’t got any news for this app yet. We’ll keep you in the loop regarding any changes in this thread :slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks very much, Max!

Best,

1 Like

Another vote for a Medium embed widget, please