Instagram stories/highlights stories

The same as the widget “instagram feed” but with stories and highligts stories :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Folks, our former Wishlist portal, where our users shared their requests and suggestions, was transferred to this forum. You’re most welcome to vote, add new ideas, and leave your comments here — we surely will consider them all! :star_struck:

Original Votes: 5

Hello there,

Thank you for submitting your idea!

We’re glad to say that we now have Stories as our Coming Soon widget, you are most welcome to check it here - https://elfsight.com/stories-widget/.

And we have a little request for you as well - it would be extremely helpful for us to know your thoughts and suggestions for this widget as in this case, our developers will be able to develop the most suitable widget :slightly_smiling_face:

Thank you!

2 Likes

Hello elfsighters

I was just wondering if there’s any clear eta to the Instagram stories widget. It has been announced as “coming soon” for quite some time no?

Cheers,
O

Hello O,

I totally understand your feelings, however, I have to say that Instagram Stories widget is unlikely to be expected during this quarter. I’m so sorry about it!

The good news is that we’ve finally got back to releasing new widgets, and we hope to announce about new launches very soon.

Thank you for your understanding!

I would like to add my vote to the Stories Widget.

It’s important for me to be able to showcase a Stories Highlight.

I’m currently paying someone else for this and I don’t want to give them my money anymore! Thanks for the consideration as always :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Kate4 Thank you for the comment!

This idea is really great and I also like it. Hopefully, we’ll be able to release such a widget in the near future.

We are so grateful for your participation. Your feedback really does matter!

Feel free to contact us if anything comes up. We always love hearing from you :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I would like à tool that allows you to integrate instagram stories on my website

1 Like

@Nicolas agree, it would be a cool widget!

The odds are that Instagram Stories will be released within this year, we’ll surely be posting the updates here :slight_smile:

Thank you for your suggestion and welcome to the Elfsight Community! :tada:

1 Like

+1 for this - but sigh… two years now even after escalated to coming soon Widget list. Elfsight rocks but your devs seem to be swamped with work and all over the map. I get that you are trying your best to meet even esoteric wishes and requests, but prioritizing strong support for top tier social media platforms like support for “instagram stories” seems fundamental? Just a friendly suggestion - thanks. M

2 Likes

@chrisjaxdee fair enough indeed!

We cannot but admit that we’re struggling to allocate enough resources for all our projects, hence oftentimes we’re not able to meet deadlines. This is a real pitfall which we’re striving to deal with, and I really hope we’ll make it.

Thank you very much for your support and suggestions, it does mean a lot to us!

1 Like

How do you have a website Embed Instagram Stories on your website for free and don’t have this widget to select ?

Hi @Felipe_Pagamentos and welcome to Community :wave:

I am so sorry about all the confusion :pensive:

This widget is in our Coming soon project, so it’s not released yet:

You can vote for this app to keep on top of the news.

Have a great day :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Do you have any predictions?

@Felipe_Pagamentos Instagram Stories is included in 2023 roadmap, so we are planning on developing this widget during the year. I’m afraid we cannot share anything more concrete at the moment, but we’ll keep you updated in this thread :slight_smile:

Any news on an ETA for this widget?

1 Like

Hello @msd_Software and welcome aboard :wave:

Much as I’d love to share an update, unfortunately, we haven’t got any news yet. At the moment, our dev team is experiencing heavy workload, that’s why it’s hard to give any predictions or specify the ETA. I am so sorry about it :pensive:

Once we receive any updates, we’ll immediately let you know in this thread.

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us!

Hello! Do you have any works about instagram strories live to show on websites? If not why not? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey there @OKAN_KUCUK :wave:

You see, since we get a lot of requests and the process of developing new widgets is quite complicated, we have to be picky and choose the most popular requests first. So, unfortunately, we haven’t got any updates for this app now. I am so sorry!

Once any news come up, we’ll make sure to inform you in this thread :slightly_smiling_face:

Many thanks for sharing your feedback!

Just created an account to be able to get this widget. The page you have is deceptive considering it outlines styles and features of a widget that doesn’t actually exist.