Appointment Booking

I know, @Patricia :frowning:

We do have an Appointment Booking widget in our plans for this year, but I’m afraid I still don’t have a more concrete ETA.

Anyways, I’ll keep you in the loop here :slight_smile:

@Helga Just to give you an idea, one of our client wants this feature so bad that we are about to spend $30/mo for 10 units to be connected via an ical on WebRezPro.

1 Like

Thank you for your comment @Renaud!

Much as I’d love to share good news, I’m afraid we don’t have an ETA for a Booking widget, although we do have plans to develop it, I’m really sorry :frowning:

I’ve shared this thread with our devs team so they know this request is in high demand, let’s hope it will help!

Schedule meetings/appointments with this app. Maybe also with the option to choose location and/or online meeting. Thank you

1 Like

Thanks a lot for your suggestion, @Fabienny_Thielman, and welcome to the community!

We do have this app in our roadmap for this year, so the odds are it will be released during this time. I’ll keep you updated on the progress, of course :slight_smile:

Many thanks for your help!

IT would be awsome if you could book for example 4 people at once. Like 4 times at 17:00. and they can do this by them self via webseite. So i have the options to book 4 peoeple for one appointment. if four people booked this appointment, the 5. cant book it anymore.
Thanks in advance

1 Like

HI @Frederik_Dirksen :wave:

Wow, thanks a bunch for sharing your fantastic idea with us!

We’ll try to consider this feature for our Appointment Booking app :slightly_smiling_face:

Where a customer could schedule a zoom call or just a scheduled call back to the customer

1 Like

Hi @Michael43 and welcome to Community :wave:

We’ll try to include this functionality as well!

Thanks a lot for pointing us in this direction :slightly_smiling_face:

Dear Elfsight Developer

I would Appreciate if there was a Widget for Table Reservation to Implement for Gastronome and Clubs.

In This Widget should be features like:

• Date and Time to Chose
  • How many Persons will come
  • Additional Note to enter
  • Contact Information

Best Regards
Michael

1 Like

That’s really great that you’ve joined Elfsight Community @Portner_Systems! Welcome :wave:

Happy to tell you that we have this app in our Coming Soon project. I’ve moved your comment to the thread where we’ll keep you in the loop regarding any progress :slightly_smiling_face:

Many thanks for sharing your thoughts with us!

book an appointment

2 Likes

Hi there @Tamas_Szilagyi :wave:

Great news for you! We have such an app in our Coming Soon project and I’ve moved your request to the dedicated topic. You can keep an eye on all the updates right here :wink:

Thanks a bunch for sharing your feedback and welcome to Elfsight family!

I would like to have a Venue Hire Booking System (typically for Indoor Kids Playcenters).

1. Customer chooses the party hall to book.
  2. Customer chooses the date/time to book.
  3. Customer gets an add-on option to pick food platers, fruit platters or any other food to add.
  4. Customer gets an option to add balloons/other extras to add.
  5. Customer gets an option to send a birthday invite to given list of people (email addresses)
  6. Payment Options (for example, minimum non refundable)
  7. Done.
    (Example software provider: https://www.roller.software/) *they are very expensive
    (Use case: Booking - Chipmunks Playland & Café Caroline Springs)
1 Like

Hey @Ash :wave:

Thank you so much for such a detailed description of your use case.

Glad to tell you that we have Appointment Booking app in our Coming soon project that should meet your needs.

I’ve moved your comment to the dedicated discussion, We’ll keep you posted here :wink:

Having tried and been disappointed by many other Booking platforms/widgets, I’m looking forward to trying your offering: Appointment Booking - embed a useful widget to your website! (2023). Some input:

(1) One option I see many others fail to incorporate (even many premium Booking software) is the ability to book and pay for multiple-person appointments of varying types/prices in one single process.

An example would be: Select the number of Adults and then select the number of Children (at varying prices) in the one booking and then automatically calculate the total amount to pay. (eg: select say 2 x Adults at $100 each + 3 x Children at $40 each = Total to pay: $320).

(2) As mentioned elsewhere in this thread, the option for including “add-ons” at various prices that are also automatically calculated in the total to pay.

(3) Paypal/Stripe/Square payment integration would be ideal

Keep up the great work. I love your widgets.

1 Like

Hi there @Perry1 :wave:

We are super excited to hear that you love our apps. Many thanks for your kind feedback and such a thorough comment.

All the features you’ve mentioned are really important and we’ll try to include them. We’ll keep you abreast of any updates here :slightly_smiling_face:

We want a program to book appointments

1 Like

Greetings @mohammed_Q :wave:

Awesome news - we have such a widget in our Coming Soon project! I’ve moved your comment to the dedicated thread where we post all the updates.

Thank you so much for sharing your feedback and welcome to Community :wink:

Hi Max,

Will the new widet work for holiday let bookings?

1 Like