Appointment Booking

@Lesan and we’ll try to do everything possible to set the wheels in motion here!

At least I’ve shared your comment with the team so that they set the priorities right :wink:

A Booking App is EVERYTHING I need! Love your other apps so would be so happy if this came out sooner than later!

2 Likes

@user2576 thanks a lot for your kind words and welcome to the community! :heart_eyes:

I believe a Booking app would be a great option, yeah, our devs know that this app is really wanted :slight_smile:

By the way, are you currently using some other app for booking purposes?

Hopefully a booking app will come soon! Elfsight is a really wonderful platform and I really love it here, however, online booking is my main priority at the moment. I don’t want to leave this platform but if it is not in the works already, I’ll have to consider canceling my subscription soon.

1 Like

@Jean2 thank you for your comment and for all the kind words!

I’m really sorry that I cannot offer you a solution right now :frowning:

But are you using any other booking service at the moment? If so, could you please share so that we know what exactly our users expect us to release?

We have been asking for this for a while. You have an example of what it should look posted on your site. This form tells you what we want. We expect a product by now because we paid for this hoping to have it. We expect it to be a priority. Create a booking app that we can use with Google/Outloook calendar think Calendly. We need integrations with Zoom or Google meets etc. We need payment option with paypal, stripe, square etc. We need a way to book and get paid.

1 Like

This feature is very necessary. I’m really looking forward to it too!

1 Like

@user1914 many thanks for your comment, and welcome to the community!

I’ll make sure to update you here in case of any news :slight_smile:

Thank you for your help!

@Patricia thank you very much for such a detailed comment!

I understand your frustration, and I’m really sorry that so many nice ideas and projects are still at the consideration stage.

I assure you that I’ve passed all the info over to the team and let them know how much desired the Appointment Booking widget is. Unfortunately, I cannot promise that we’ll be able to release it in the near future due to our devs’ overall load. Anyways, we really appreciate your letting us know your expectations and ideas, it does help us big time.

I’ll be happy to keep you updated on the progress, and once again I thank you for letting us know your thoughts!

Thank you, Helga!

1 Like

A widget for potential clients to see available dates and book, with the ability to hide days that are already booked without giving away personal information.

1 Like

@Shemeon thanks a lot for sharing your use case, and welcome to the community! :hugs:

We’ll be happy to consider all the ideas once we start working in this widget, I’ll keep you updated in this thread :slight_smile:

Thank you for helping us!

Any updates on this one?

2 Likes

@user3058 many thanks for your interest and welcome to the Elfsight community! :hugs:

What I can tell about this widget is that we’ve planned to develop it in 2023, but I’m afraid I can’t share anything more concrete as of yet :frowning:

I’ll keep you in the loop anyways!

I want to be able to schedule meetings and/or appointments on my website via displaying available days/times and allowing the user to choose the available slot…

1 Like

Hi @Les :wave:

Unfortunately, this app isn’t released yet, but we have Appointment Booking in our Coming Soon project. We do have plans to consider this app in 2023.

I’ve moved your request to Appointment Booking topic, so that we could keep you updated here :slightly_smiling_face:

I back this feature. Ideally we would have a system for booking a call with our experts. Our experts would be able to submit their availability in the system, and our website visitors to book a phone call with one of our experts (based on their availability). Then ideally our expert would be getting an email containing ics calendar invite for the corresponding to time of the phone call. The person who made the booking would also receive the invite. Would be nice to integrate with Zoom as well, otherwise, including the phone number to call (which could be different for each expert).
Cheers

1 Like

If you want an example of another system, bookafy is really goog, and fully answers my needs. A bit too expensive for my usecase though (we are non profit organisation).

1 Like

@bcarne many thanks for describing your use case and for your comments!

I personally do like this widget request and I hope we’ll build it sooner rather than later. The development is due in the year 2023, I’ll keep you posted :slight_smile:

Thanks a lot for sharing your thoughts, we’ll try to consider them!

We’re still waiting for this.

2 Likes