Appointment Booking

Hello,

Thank you for adding your request!

This widget does sound like a great solution, and I’m happy to say that we already have it in our Coming Soon section. You can find out how it’s going to look here - Appointment Booking - embed a useful widget to your website! (2023).

And if you have any particular features in mind, please feel free to share them in the comments here. It’ll be a huge help for our dev team :slight_smile:

Thanks for your help!

9 Likes

Create a business booking application.

Where users can make reservations and business owners get the notification.

but with the following characteristics.

That reservations can be delimited by table, for example:

At 10 am you can only reserve 5 tables

At 5 pm you can only reserve 7 tables

that delimits the amount of reserves.

2 Likes

so that our customers can book right from the page

4 Likes

Hi,

I am using Google calendar for all of my appointments and I want to be able to publish a link in emails for people to go to my calendar to find a suitable time for a meeting or office visit.

I can’t seem to find any app here to do this - have I missed something or is it not possible with elfsight?

Thanks in advance, Steve

3 Likes

Hello Steve and welcome to Elfsight Community :tada: !

Unfortunately, we don’t have Google Calendar app yet. I am very sorry :pensive:

However, I guess it’s a great suggestion! We will try to consider developing of such an app in the future.

If you come up with other details regarding this idea, feel free to leave them in this thread :slight_smile:

Also, I’d like to remind that we have Event Calendar app that allows to announce any type of event in just a few clicks, please feel free to check it.

2 Likes

Original comment from Adrian Alvarez transferred from the previous Wishlist portal:

1 Like

Original comment from Patricia Gatlin transferred from the previous Wishlist portal:

Hello guys,

Thanks a lot for your interest in this app!

We’re truly sorry that we have yet to release the Appointment Booking app :pensive: Unfortunately, we had to put new apps development on pause for some time, but we’re on the verge of getting back to this project.

I’ve drawn our devs’ attention to this request, and I do hope they will consider this app development one of the first.

Thank you for your support and for sticking with us!

People can schedule calls and we can integrate with Zoom or others and also a email autoresponder to send meeting info and also shows the times your booked so they cant schedule when your not available and times others have booked already

1 Like

Folks, our former Wishlist portal, where our users shared their requests and suggestions, was transferred to this forum. You’re most welcome to vote, add new ideas, and leave your comments here — we surely will consider them all! :star_struck:

Original Votes: 7

Folks, our former Wishlist portal, where our users shared their requests and suggestions, was transferred to this forum. You’re most welcome to vote, add new ideas, and leave your comments here — we surely will consider them all! :star_struck:

Original Votes: 5

I’ve been searching for hours for a booking availability calendar…just to simply display the output of an Ical. It’s always wrapped up into a full booking system when I just want a simple display like this:

Make it happen please!

@Renaud my apologies for the late reply :frowning:

I love your idea of booking availability, but you need a calendar to be integrated with iCal, right? Should it also support a booking option itself, or is it for viewing purposes only?

1 Like

Hi Helga,

I do websites for people in the accommodation business, most of them already have a Property Management System with bookings options, but most of those PMS don’t have a simple display of availabilities. When I go online, all I see is the full feature set with the pricing that comes with it.

So to answer you, I am looking for just a simple responsive display of what is available through the ical format…no booking integrations, no bells and whistles. Some of my clients have up to 12 rooms types each with their own availabilities, if I needed 12 of those widgets for example, it shouldn’t be too costly either. A set price per website regardless of the # of calendar would make most sense to us.

1 Like

Hi @Renaud, thanks a lot for the details about your use case!

I see your request, and we’ll try to consider your request in our future updates. I know that our devs are going to knuckle down to new apps development, I really hope they will consider your request too :slight_smile:

Thanks a lot for your help! I’ll keep you updated on the process in this thread.

Any update on when this app will launch… appointment booking app is a HUGE value add for my clients

1 Like

@Christine1 I know that this app is under consideration at the moment, and I do believe it will be included in the roadmap :slight_smile:

Our devs are going to finally go at new apps development, so new cool solutions will come out during this year.

Thank you for your interest and welcome to the Elfsight Community!

1 Like

Will it include a section to add online meeting URL? People book appointment and receive the URL to join the online meeting

2 Likes

@user2073 all the ideas will be considered when we’ve started working on this request, so thanks a lot for sharing!

1 Like

I would absolutely love love to have this widget! I have a lot of clients that run salons. So this would be perfect!

3 Likes