Auto-Sync events with existing Google/Apple/Microsoft Calendars

Clients already live and work inside their personal calendar apps. Could we give them the ability to auto-sync their public facing website calendars right within these apps (Google, iCal, Outlook)? It would save them the redundancy of having to manually enter events into the Elfsight widget.

Folks, our former Wishlist portal, where our users shared their requests and suggestions, was transferred to this forum. You’re most welcome to vote, add new ideas, and leave your comments here — we surely will consider them all! :star_struck:

Original Votes: 23

Original comment from Julia Rohr transferred from the previous Wishlist portal:

Original comment from Kathleen McCall transferred from the previous Wishlist portal:

Hello folks!

Thanks for adding the idea and for your comments!

We’re truly sorry that this feature hasn’t been released yet. We totally understand how needed and useful it would be so we do get your frustration.

Although this very feature is not an easy thing to implement, we will do the best we can to speed up the process and release it in one of the nearest updates.

Since everything depends on our developers’ overall load, I’m afraid I’m not able to provide more specific info, I’m really sorry.

We do bear this idea in mind so please, don’t think it’s been neglected.

Thank you so much for your understanding!

Original comment transferred from the previous Wishlist portal:

Dear folks,

Since we have two similar requests regarding the same functionality, I’m duplicating this update here as well:

We totally understand how needed and wanted this feature is, and I’m so very sorry that it hasn’t been released yet.

Much as we’d love to include it, I’m afraid it appeared to be a somewhat more arduous task than we had expected, and we’re still thinking about the best ways.

We see that this feature has got a lot of votes and you, Elfsight people, really need this option, and we’ll do the best we can to pay a closer attention to this request.

I’ve already been in touch with our Dev Team, and although I’m afraid this feature is unlikely to be released within Q2, we’ll do everything possible to add it to Q3 roadmap.

We’re really sorry that we’re making you wait for so long, and we do have a strong intention to get back to this request as soon as we can.

Thank you so much for your understanding! :pray:t2:

Helga, Community Manager

Join our online meeting space — Community Forum
Keep up with latest updates — Facebook
Get to know our team — Instagram

Original comment transferred from the previous Wishlist portal:

Original comment from Katja Jaqueline transferred from the previous Wishlist portal:

make your event calendar sync properly with calendars - a two way sync, not just one way, as you have it now. all your competitors do this at the same price point. you won’t attact more useres if you don’t make this a feature - and it’s very easy to do.

Importing ics file from other calendar apps

More than 80 per cent of our website visitors use I-phone or other smartphone in order to check, what is new and what are next interesting events shown in elfsight calendar, which is integrated in our website. Nearly everybody uses his smartphone calendar for dates, events and meetings and share in the family or with friends
However, there is no way (except sending an e-mail to myself and copying at least date and time and fingering all the other event information) simply to put one or two interesting events directly into the i-phone or other smartphone calendar.
Please arrange putting in Event Calendar dates directly into i-phone or other smartphone calendar by 1 or 2 clicks
This way you will make our friends and visitors really happy!
Thanks in advance

Hey there @user8525 :wave:

Glad to tell you that we already have a similar idea in the Wishlist, and I’ve moved your comment there too. All the updates will be posted here :slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks a million for your input and yes, welcome to the Community!