Additional users

Hi, Is there a way to allow other users to add/edit events to my calendar?

Hi @Elad, welcome to our forum, great to see you here! :hugs:

My apologies for the long wait, I’ve been on holiday but now I’m ready and happy to help you here :slight_smile:

As for your question, I’ve actually got two answers for you:

  1. If you mean you’d love your clients to add their events to your widget on your website, then we have such a feature request in our wishlist. Unfortunately, we don’t support this functionality yet, but you’re welcome to vote for it here: Allow users to add events to the calendar | Feature Wishlist

  2. However, if you need to share access to your Elfsight dashboard with your client/teammate, we have a dedicated thread where you can share all your ideas regarding this: Feature Discussion: Share access to your Elfsight account. We’re considering this feature for our future updates and we’ll be happy to discuss the options with you :slight_smile:

If you have other questions or if there’s anything else I could do for you, you’re welcome to tag me!

Rights and role management for us as an agency would boost the amount of elfsight installations we can do with our clients:

Example:
WE (role agency) implement the widget i.e. job board onto our client´s website.
CLIENT (customer) can access elfsight only to add or remove new job offers. nothing else.

Right now we would have to give a client full access to elfsight where he can change anything. That is not suitable and prevents us of a lot of widget installations.

Please consider that as a feature request. No problem with paying a “agency” fee in addition.
Cheers
Thomas

Hi @Thomas-John_Martin

Thank you so much for the feedback!

I agree that having different types of access with different roles would be really helpful for agencies and this idea is already on the Wishlist: Agency Account

Feel free to upvote it :slightly_smiling_face: