Widget for comments - please!

Really need a widget letting add comments right on the site

Folks, our former Wishlist portal, where our users shared their requests and suggestions, was transferred to this forum. You’re most welcome to vote, add new ideas, and leave your comments here — we surely will consider them all! :star_struck:

Original Votes: 3

Hi and thank you for adding your idea!

I agree that this widget would be a great solution, and the good news is that we already have plans to release it!

Please feel free to check how this widget is going to look here - Best Comments box widget for website | Add Comments plugin [2022].

And yes, if you have any thoughts or suggestions regarding the features, don’t hesitate to share them here in the comments :slightly_smiling_face:

Original comment from Erika Friday transferred from the previous Wishlist portal:

Still waiting for a Comments feature!! Any updates?

I was just looking at comment widget options again and hate that I’d have an additional cost for a decent one when I’ve already paid for Elfsight through 2025.

Plus I’m really happy with the quality of the other Elfsight widgets I use and know that I’ll prefer your comment widget more than any other options :bouquet:

Hello @Erika :wave:

Thank you for such a kind a feedback :heart: It’s really great pleasure to know that you enjoy our apps.

I totally understand your reasons and I’ll forward your words to our devs so they speed up the release of this app :rocket:

2 Likes

Thank you, @Maksim! I truly appreciate it :pray:t3:

This is eagerly anticipated. Will it allow attching pictures to comments - That would make it very powerful for community like dialogue. Do you have an eta?

Hello @chrisjaxdee and welcome to Elfsight Community :heart_hands:

Unfortunately, we don’t have eta for this app! Please accept my sincere apologies!

I do understand your concerns and we will inform our dev team about this!

Thank you for understanding!

Have a nice day :slightly_smiling_face: