Yandex Reviews, please

a widget to display reviews from Yandex

Folks, our former Wishlist portal, where our users shared their requests and suggestions, was transferred to this forum. You’re most welcome to vote, add new ideas, and leave your comments here — we surely will consider them all! :star_struck:

Original Votes: 1

Hello,

Thank you for submitting your request!

The great news is that we already have this very widget as our Coming Soon one, you can have a look at it here - Yandex Reviews - embed a review widget to your website! (2022).

And yes, feel free to share all the ideas you might have regarding the options you’d love to see in this widget. It’ll be a huge help in this widget building :slight_smile:

Thanks for your help!

Helga, Community Manager

Find more Elfsight solutions — Widget Catalog
Keep up with latest updates — Facebook
Get to know our team — Instagram

Please tell me what is the status of this widget?
The link above has a description, but the widget itself is not available so that it is fashionable to use it. Сan you update the information?

1 Like

@vasili thanks a lot for your comment, and welcome to the Elfsight Community!

I have to say that the work on this app hasn’t been started yet, I’m very sorry :frowning: We do have this app in our Coming Soon project, but we haven’t started the development yet.

I’m afraid we don’t have an ETA for this app, but I’ll make sure to keep you in the loop on the progress here.

Thank you very much for your understanding!

Tell me, when can we hope to start this development?

1 Like

Hi @Focky :wave:

I am afraid this source isn’t going to be added in the near future. I am so sorry :pensive:

You see, since we get a lot of requests and the process of adding new reviews sources is not easy, we have to be picky and choose the most popular requests first.

If this request gets more votes, we’ll try to speed up the development process.

Many thanks for sharing your feedback with us - this is huge!