Multiple sources within 1 widget

For businesses with multi-site presence, it would be great to be able to offer a consolidated feed of a random selection of the most recent reviews from all locations, in order to present a complete picture of the company as a whole!

2 Likes

Please give us the option of adding another Google source/place to the Google Reviews widgets so that we can show reviews from more than one physical store in the carousel/list.

Original comment from Ben Alborough transferred from the previous Wishlist portal:

Hello Ben, thanks a lot for your comment and suggestion!

It sounds totally understandable and reasonable, and I do hope our devs will find it possible to make it happen :slight_smile:

I also hope you know that your use case is already doable with our All-in-One-Reviews app (Embed All-in-One Reviews widget on your Website (in 2 minutes)) , which supports 20+ different sources, let alone multiple sources :slightly_smiling_face:

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us!

Helga, Community Manager

Join our online meeting space — Community Forum
Keep up with the latest updates — Changelog
Get to know our team — Instagram

Folks, our former Wishlist portal, where our users shared their requests and suggestions, was transferred to this forum. You’re most welcome to vote, add new ideas, and leave your comments here — we surely will consider them all! :star_struck:

Original Votes: 2

Folks, our former Wishlist portal, where our users shared their requests and suggestions, was transferred to this forum. You’re most welcome to vote, add new ideas, and leave your comments here — we surely will consider them all! :star_struck:

Original Votes: 1

Hello Steven,

Thank you for submitting your idea!

We’ll try to think over a possibility to add support for several businesses in our Google Reviews.

But meanwhile, I’d love to say that our All-in-One-Reviews widget does let you add as many locations as you need. Please have a look and test it here - Embed All-in-One Reviews widget on your Website (in 2 minutes)

If you have any other thoughts or suggestions, please do let me know :slightly_smiling_face:

Helga, Community Manager

Find more Elfsight solutions — Widget Catalog
Keep up with latest updates — Facebook
Get to know our team — Instagram

I would like to be able to merge the reviews of all the franchise points of a franchise into one widget

1 Like

Happy that you’ve decided to join us! Welcome :wave:

I totally agree that it would be a perfect addition and we already have such a request in our Wishlist. I’ve merged your idea with the dedicated thread where we’ll post the updates :slightly_smiling_face:

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us!

As for now, you can check our All-in-One Reviews app, where you can add multiple Google sources within 1 widget.

This would be perfect for us. It’s the one feature we miss from Smash Balloon Reviews which allowed you to consolidate reviews from multiple sources in one widget.

1 Like

Hey @Simon_Earle :wave:

We do understand that it would be a perfect feature for our Google Reviews app. Hope the devs will find a solution, and I’ll make sure to update you here once I have any news :slightly_smiling_face:

As for now, you are very welcome to check our All-in-One Reviews app where you can add multiple sources within one widget.

Connect many GMB pages reviews to one widget

1 Like

Hello there and welcome aboard @user9779 :wave:

We already have a similar request on our Wishlist, and I’ve just added your request there too. You can keep an eye on all the updates right here :wink:

In the meantime, you can check our All-in-One Reviews app where you can add multiple sources within one widget.