Add reviews from CheckATrade

Add reviews from CheckATrade

1 Like

Folks, our former Wishlist portal, where our users shared their requests and suggestions, was transferred to this forum. You’re most welcome to vote, add new ideas, and leave your comments here — we surely will consider them all! :star_struck:

Original Votes: 0

Hi there, please can you build a widget for https://www.checkatrade.com to display reviews for tradespeople in the UK. Thanks.

1 Like

Hi @Matt8, thanks a lot for your suggestion, and welcome to the Elfsight Community! :tada:

We have a similar request, so I’ve moved your comment to this thread where I’ll make sure to keep you updated on how things are going :slight_smile:

Thanks a lot for your help!

Any updates on the Checkatrade review widget?

1 Like

@user2993 welcome to the Elfsight Community! :hugs:

Unfortunately, we’re experiencing difficulties with adding this particular reviews source, I’m really sorry :frowning:

I hope the devs will find a solution, and I’ll make sure to update you here once I have any news.

Thank you very much for your interest and understanding!

I’d like to be able to add Checkatrade Reviews to the All in One Reviews widget.

1 Like

Welcome to Elfsight family @user4698 :wave:

Glad to tell you that we already have such a request in our Wishlist and I’ve moved your comment to the dedicated discussion.

If this source gets more votes, we’ll gladly consider its implementation in our future updates :slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks a million for your interest and help!

Hi there :wave:

We are happy to announce that CheckATrade source is now available!

Find more info in this post - All-in-One Reviews: [Major update] Add reviews manually with a new Custom Source option + 14 new sources 🔥