Website Issue

How do technical elements in website development influence search engine optimization (SEO), and what strategies can developers employ to optimize these factors for enhancing search engine rankings, particularly in the context of partnering with an Amazon Account Management Agency?

1 Like

Hi Tommy, and welcome to the forum. Wow, that’s a question many people have struggled with for years. Between Google consistently changing their algorithms, and more search engines coming on board, it’s a constant learning situation to make your website rank high. Google, Bing and Yahoo all rank sites differently. And the way you intelligently posed your question, I assume you already know a little about it. Let’s see what the Staff has to say. They’ll be with you soon.

1 Like

Hi @Tommy_Thomas and welcome to the Community :wave:

I have to say that our area of expertise is more on our widgets, so, I am afraid, we can’t advise you on this matter. I am really sorry!

For SEO stuff, we’d recommend checking out Google, GPT chat, StackOverflow, or other forums. They might have just what you’re looking for.

Just in case you are interested in our widgets, I’d like to tell you that they are SEO-friendly. Search engines such as Google have been rendering and indexing client JavaScript for a long time and all the data from our widgets is seen by them :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like