FAQ structured data issues detected in Google Search Console

• Issue description:
    I am using 3 FAQ widgets on my FAQ page and received the following error message from Google Search Console.

Search Console has identified that your site is affected by 1 FAQ structured data issue(s). The following issues were found on your site.

Top critical issues*

Duplicate field “FAQPage”

Is this because I have three separate FAQ widgets on the same page or does anyone have suggestions on how to correct?

1 Like

Hello @Sara1! Happy to see you here! Welcome to Community :heart:

I am so sorry about all the frustration!

Most likely, you are absolutely right and this issue occurs just you because you have 3 FAQ widgets on one page.

However, I’ll discuss it with our devs to be absolutely sure. Please do not worry, I’ll immediately get back to you as soon as I receive any updates!

Hello @Sara1!

I’ve consulted with our devs, and this issue actually occurs because you have 3 FAQ widgets on one page.
You can avoid this issue if you place all the questions in one widget. You just need to enable Display Category Title setting on the Content tab and add questions to the needed categories:

I hope this explains things.

If any questions come up, please do not hesitate to contact us. We’ll be happy to help!

Have a great day!

thank you!

1 Like

You are welcome :raised_hands: