Some of my widgets not showing anymore

Hello, I have many problems at the moment.

1. had to remove some of my widgets from my website’s homepage as they were not showing anymore, there was just a large blank area instead.
    These widgets are:
    YouTube gallery
    Instagram feed
    Facebook feed.

2. My podcast reader shows only the latest episode now, although it was correctly showing all episodes up till today.

Thank you very much for your help, as I need to have my website back to normal.

1 Like

Hello @user985 :wave:

Thank you for contacting us!

I am terribly sorry that you are experiencing difficulties using our apps! Please accept my sincere apologies :pensive:

I’ve checked your Podcast Player widget and see that all the episodes are displayed correctly at the moment:

Could you please check it and let me know if everything is fine on your side?

As for the Instagram Feed and Facebook Feed widget, I see the following issues in the widgets’ editors:

To fix the issues with Facebook Feed and Instagram Feed widgets, you need to reconnect them. Could you please try it and let me know if it helped?

As for the YouTube Gallery widget, I couldn’t find it on your website, but I’ve checked it in the editor and everything seems to be working correctly:

If the issue still persists, please send me the link to the webpage where the widget is installed. I’ll be happy to investigate it for you :slightly_smiling_face:

No wonder why you can not see the widgets on the pages, as I removed them (it was so ugly to see an enormous blank frame instead of the widget), as I clearly said in my first message.
I am not going to put back the codes on my website and leave huge blank frames for my visitors to see. It is awful and it does not look professional at all.

If you fix the problem (and i sincerely hope you will) I will then test your solution:

• if it works I will leave the code on the website
  • if it still does not work, I will remove the code again.

And at the moment, it still does not work.
I have followed your instructions for Facebook, and still nothing works.
You are telling me that Facebook was disconnected, which is really surprising as I did not touch or change anything. So I reconnected Facebook, and of course nothing is working. No widget showing on my side. Yesterday it was working perfectly well, today I do not get anything.
Same for the Instagram app, not working anymore.

This is really, really upsetting.

Concerning the YouTube gallery, you are showing me a page where my videos appear, but this is what I have on my side in my Elfsight account :

And of course, when I put back the YouTube gallery code on my website, it is not showing anything.

Concerning the podcast reader, this is what I see on my side on my webiste. If you go to my website, you will see it.

I find it a bit annoying that suddenly widgets do not work anymore although I did not touch anything in my Elfsight account.

Apparently on your side everything is working fantastically well, and you do not seem to understand what is going wrong, however, on my website (and this is why I am paying, to see the apps on my website and not just on your side… I am not paying to see huge blank frames on my website), nothing is working anymore.

Please find a solution quickly because I do not want to pay for a service that I am not given in return to my payment.

Regards.

1 Like

Hello @user985!

Thank you for getting back to me!

I am so sorry for all the frustration caused. I totally understand you as I’d feel the same if this happened to me! Please accept my sincere apologies!

We’ll do all our best to fix the issue as soon as possible!

Would it be an option for you to specify the version of the browser you are using, so that I could forward your request to our devs as a top priority task?

Thank you for your patience and understanding!

Looking forward to your reply!

I do not really understand what my version of the browser has to do with the problem as the problem comes from the fact that the widgets do not appear on the website anymore. It will be the same problem on any other browser with any other version. It is not a problem of browser.
The problem is on your side, not on mine.
Now if you really want me to tell you, I am using the latest version of Edge.

Hello @user985!

Thank you for the provided information!

I’ve forwarded your request to our devs and, hopefully, they’ll come up with a proper solution really soon!

Please do not worry, I’ll immediately get back to you as soon as I receive any news.

Hello Maksim,

The video gallery, the Facebook feed and the podcast player are working again, and hopefully they will remain stable, but I wanted to inform you that the Instagram feed is still not working.
I have tried it again today, it still leaves a big blank frame like the other day, so of course I removed it from my website.

Hello @user985,

Thank you for getting back to me!

I am happy to hear that the issues with the Facebook Feed, YouTube Gallery and Podcast player have been resolved.

We’ve contacted you at your e-mail address regarding this issue on Dec 8 in a support ticket 337594 as we needed some extra information to investigate the issues. Probably, you’ve missed it. I am so sorry!

As for the Instagram Feed issue, I’ve forwarded this request to our devs and they are currently working on it. I’ll immediately get back to you as soon as I receive any news!

Thank you for sticking with us!

Have a nice day!

Hello Maksim,

I have found your email, and sent you the information your needed.

Have a good day,

1 Like

Hello @user985!

Thank you so much!

I’ve forwarded all the information to our devs and, hopefully, they’ll come up with a proper solution really soon! Please do not worry, I’ll keep you updated!

A post was split to a new topic: Instagram Feed doesn’t display posts

Hello Maksim,

I will check this after Christmas and new year. Thanks a lot for your patience.

Kind regards,
Erica

1 Like