My social media feed - using only instagram - stopped showing

I had my social-feed up and running very easy, a few days ago it stopped working properly. and now it looks very bad on our homepage. Images not showing…

Hi Martha!

I’m so very sorry to hear that you’re facing issues with our Social Feed widget, and I’ll try my best to help!

Could you please try to reconnect your widget, i.e. disconnect and connect it back?

Please let me know if it worked.

Thank You Helga!

I couldn’t reconnect instagram in my widget and showing an error, I created a new widget connected tomy IG Business and my original widget worked fine since then…

How often you think this will happen? Its not even running a month…

Martha

Thank you for your reply, Martha!

I’m very sorry that the issue still persists for you. We’ve had another go and found out that your website is using an outdated jQuery version, hence it blocks our widget.

Solutions:

• you should either update jQuery to the latest version

• or reinstall your widget via iframe. To do it, please just replace the installation code of the widget with the code provided below:

<iframe src='https://apps.elfsight.com/widget/374b5a4f-661c-4e86-b2dc-db01f2168129' width='100%' height='1000' frameborder='0'></iframe>

If neither of the solutions worked, please contact our Support Team, they will be very happy to do the reinstallation for you.