Instagram Feed doesn't display posts

Any update on the Instagram widget? I submitted a support question yesterday and never heard back. I am experiencing the same issues as described by the OP. Nothing has changed on our side but the widget no longer displays any content on our site or in your builder. Thank you.

2 Likes

Hello @user1702 and welcome to Elfsight Community :rocket: :heart:

I am so sorry that you’ve experienced issues using our app!

I’ve checked your Instagram Feed widget and I see that your Facebook token session has expired.
It may happen when you change your Instagram/Facebook login and password. Or sometimes Facebook may end the session on its own volition and unfortunately we can’t change this behavior on our side.

If you would like to keep using this type of connection, please reconnect the widget following the steps described below:

1. Disconnect your widget from your Instagram account.
  2. Log off your Instagram account and log in once again.
  3. Reconnect the widget to your Instagram account using this article - Step 1: Set the source of your Instagram Feed (don’t forget to save the changes)**.

If the issue is still present, please delete Elfsight permissions from your Facebook account here Redirecting... and repeat the process.

Could you please check it and let me know if it helped?

In addition, I’d like to inform you that our developers created a new way to collect your Instagram posts that doesn’t require authorization.

You just need to change the connection type to Public Accounts & Hashtags and add your username or hashtag to the source field:

IF-Public.jpg

The new type of connection has an increased update cycle - 46 hours. Also, it is limited to show only the latest 50 posts when the source type is username. If the source of the feed is a hashtag, the widget will display about the 100 latest post with this hashtag.

1 Like

Thank you Maksim, I just switched it to Public Accounts and that did the trick! Much appreciated!

2 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Some of my widgets not showing anymore

Hi, I’ve done all of the steps in the suggested post from the company above but my website still isn’t showing the instagram pictures in the carosel on my site. I’ve asked for help, but have yet to hear back. Please Help.

2 Likes

Hey there @Shamir1 and welcome aboard :wave:

I see the issue and I am really sorry!

Your request is now in the capable hands of our devs. I’ll get back to you once I receive a response from them :slightly_smiling_face:

@Shamir1 Thank you for waiting!

We’ve fixed the issue by adding this code to the Custom CSS field on the Appearance tab of your widget’s settings:

.swiper {
  visibility: visible !important;
}

.swiper-slide {
  display: block !important;
}

Check it out and let me know if it’s fine on your end :slightly_smiling_face:

Looking good. Thanks!

1 Like

You are always welcome :slightly_smiling_face:

A post was merged into an existing topic: Instragram feed not updating