Send a copy of the message to the user (custom text)

It would be great to be able to send a copy of the message to the user that sends the form, so we can configure an automated customized message to say thank you and send a copy of the message to them as well.

1 Like

Folks, our former Wishlist portal, where our users shared their requests and suggestions, was transferred to this forum. You’re most welcome to vote, add new ideas, and leave your comments here — we surely will consider them all! :star_struck:

Original Votes: 13

Hi folks,

I’m excited to say that an Auto-responder option has been added to the Contact Form widget! :tada:

You can check it out in your widget Email tab → Notify Respondents → Autoresponder Email.

You’re welcome to add the files IDs to the message in order to send the copy of the message to the user:

We’ll be really happy to hear your feedback on this feature! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you.

For me it doesn´t works!

OLGA

1 Like

Hi @Olga45, thanks for your feedback!

I’ve checked your widget, and it seems you’ve customized it perfectly fine, so your auto-reply should be sent just fine.

But if you’d like to send the copy of the form to the user as well, you should include all the needed field IDs to your Auto-response message.

To do it, go to your widget Build Form tab → click on the filed the info of which you need to include in the copy → copy its ID → paste the ID to your Auto-response message.

Here’s an example of how it could look like:

Could you please check and let me know if it helped?

Hi Helga,

No no… I´m trying con contact with my personal mail and I don´t receive the Auto-response message.

Thank you for your help.

Un abrazo

OLGA

1 Like

@Olga45 thanks a lot for the heads-up, there really was a bug that caused this issue. The good news is that everything is fixed, so the auto-responder option should work just fine now.

Could you please check your widget and let me know if the Auto-response message gets sent to you?

Great! It Works.

Thank you very much.

OLGA

1 Like

Thanks a lot for the update, I’m happy that you’re good now! :slight_smile:

4 posts were split to a new topic: Autoresponder doesn’t work