Rich Snippet Error

I am using all in one review widget and I got email from google that there is error with rich snippet.
please fix it in your widget. I like it when search engine display star rating in google search. But i think you have used lot of other rich snippet empty. Please remove it from your widget. So that it don’t give any error

please remove those missing fields from schema.

here is google email

Search Console has identified that your site is affected by 7 Products issues:

Top Warnings

Warnings are suggestions for improvement. Some warnings can affect your appearance on Search; some might be reclassified as errors in the future. The following warnings were found on your site:

Missing field “offers”

Missing field “sku”

Missing field “image”

Missing field “description”

Missing field “brand”

We recommend that you fix these issues when possible to enable the best experience and coverage in Google Search.

Folks, our former Wishlist portal, where our users shared their requests and suggestions, was transferred to this forum. You’re most welcome to vote, add new ideas, and leave your comments here — we surely will consider them all! :star_struck:

Original Votes: 4

Hello,

Thanks for adding your idea!

I’m really sorry that these warnings might have worried you, but I’d love to assure you that they do not do any harm either to the widget’s or your website’s performance.

We understand though that this situation may still confuse our customers, and our dev team are working on adjusting the Schema Markup. Hopefully, they will manage to do so in the near future.

Thank you for your help!

Helga, Community Manager

Keep up with latest updates — Facebook
Get to know our team — Instagram

Original comment from K transferred from the previous Wishlist portal:

Hello,

I wish I could set an ETA for this feature, but I’m afraid we have higher priority tasks at the moment which we have to channel our efforts.

I totally understand your feelings and we do have this request in our backlog, however, I’m afraid we cannot promise to implement it in the nearest future.

We try our hardest to improve our service and widgets and we so thank you for your understanding :pray:t2:

Helga, Community Manager

Keep up with latest updates — Facebook
Get to know our team — Instagram

Dear friends,

We’re ecstatic to say that we’ve filled out all the empty fields! :tada:

Since now, you should not get bothered by warnings coming from Google.

We’d be really happy to hear your feedback on this, so feel welcome to share it in the comments! :slightly_smiling_face: