Please add TheFork

TheFork is the biggest review website for the Neherlands. Would be totally awesome if they can be included

Folks, our former Wishlist portal, where our users shared their requests and suggestions, was transferred to this forum. You’re most welcome to vote, add new ideas, and leave your comments here — we surely will consider them all! :star_struck:

Original Votes: 3

Original comment from willem fillem transferred from the previous Wishlist portal:

Original comment from JP transferred from the previous Wishlist portal:

Hi folks,

Thanks for your suggestions and comments!

We understand how needed this feature and how popular it becomes. We will try our best to pay closer attention to this request.

Thank you for your understanding!

Original comment from JP transferred from the previous Wishlist portal:

Much as I would love to set ETA for the features’ release, I’m afraid I’m just not able to do so. You see, everything depends on the developers’ overall load and the tasks they have to resolve on a regular basis. I’m really sorry for the inconvenience!

We use the fastest and most accurate services for getting reviews, however, unfortunately, we cannot provide more details of the technologies we use. If any difficulties or issues come up, you’re most welcome to contact our support team, they will be happy to advise.

I’ve also consulted our developers regarding your last suggestion and I have to say that, unfortunately, we’re unlikely to make such behaviour possible. My apologies for the inconvenience!

It’s possible add the review of thefork.it?

Great news!

TheFork source is now available in our app - All-in-One Reviews: Enjoy 9 new sources (ZocDoc, Glassdoor, Sitejabber and more) :rocket: