Added Websites

I currently use your suite of widgets for my Wedding Industry business and don’t particularly use TripAdvisor/Yelp and others that are offered. I use Weddingwire.ca and sites a like.

A cool and helpful feature would be those sites added or even the ability to add custom websites to grab reviews from :).

Folks, our former Wishlist portal, where our users shared their requests and suggestions, was transferred to this forum. You’re most welcome to vote, add new ideas, and leave your comments here — we surely will consider them all! :star_struck:

Original Votes: 16

Original comment transferred from the previous Wishlist portal:

Original comment from Ryan B transferred from the previous Wishlist portal:

Original comment from Michael Nguyen transferred from the previous Wishlist portal:

Original comment from Mike Handby transferred from the previous Wishlist portal:

Hello folks,

Thanks a lot for your comments and suggestions!

I’d love to say that we’ve added Home Advisor support in our All-in-one-Reviews (Embed All-in-One Reviews widget on your Website (in 2 minutes)) widget, so you’re welcome to check it out :slight_smile:

And we’d be very grateful if you could create a separate feature request for each source you’d love to see - it will help us better see them :slight_smile:

Helga, Community Manager

Keep up with latest updates — Facebook
Get to know our team — Instagram

I have over 100 reviews on doordash and another few hundred other reviews on different websites.

Can you make it possible to add other custom sources for the widget?