Display reviews for Airbnb Experiences

I’ve tried your AirBnB widget but it seems only valid for reviews made about a place listed on that platform. If I try to use it for the experience that I have listed on that platform it doesn’t work.
I love your work :slight_smile:
Thank you

Folks, our former Wishlist portal, where our users shared their requests and suggestions, was transferred to this forum. You’re most welcome to vote, add new ideas, and leave your comments here — we surely will consider them all! :star_struck:

Original Votes: 19

Original comment from Stevie Peters transferred from the previous Wishlist portal:

Original comment from Oleg Efimov transferred from the previous Wishlist portal:

Original comment from Beccy Routledge transferred from the previous Wishlist portal:

Original comment from Andrew Lee transferred from the previous Wishlist portal:

Original comment from David John transferred from the previous Wishlist portal:

Original comment from Puneet Yadav transferred from the previous Wishlist portal:

Original comment from Diana M transferred from the previous Wishlist portal:

Original comment from Praveen Singh transferred from the previous Wishlist portal:

Original comment from Tatiya Uttarathiyang transferred from the previous Wishlist portal:

Original comment from Sam Cox transferred from the previous Wishlist portal:

Folks, thanks a lot for your comments and suggestions!

We see how needed this option is and we’ll do the best we can to find a way to implement it.

I’ve passed along this thread to our dev team and I really hope they will be able to set the wheels in motion soon :slight_smile:

A huge thank you for your understanding and support!

Helga, Community Manager

Keep up with latest updates — Facebook
Get to know our team — Instagram

Original comment from Oleg Efimov transferred from the previous Wishlist portal:

Dear Oleg,

Thank you for your kind reply!

I totally understand your point and I wish I could promise to release this feature shortly.

The thing is that we have a couple of nuisances we have to overcome before this feature can go live. Although the timeline is somewhat unclear, we’re trying our hardest to make it happen.

We’ve also replied to your support ticket, so you’re welcome to ask any further questions there :slight_smile:

Thank you for sticking with us!

Original comment from Graciela Montano transferred from the previous Wishlist portal:

Original comment from Stevie Peters transferred from the previous Wishlist portal: