Capture reviews from VRBO (old Homeaway)

it is a very important channel for Vacation rentals, in the same league as AirBnB in some countries. Collecting their reviews would be great

Folks, our former Wishlist portal, where our users shared their requests and suggestions, was transferred to this forum. You’re most welcome to vote, add new ideas, and leave your comments here — we surely will consider them all! :star_struck:

Original Votes: 6

Original comment from Shawn Bonnell transferred from the previous Wishlist portal:

Original comment from Donald Wasielewski transferred from the previous Wishlist portal:

Original comment from Sean McGregor transferred from the previous Wishlist portal:

Original comment from Pascual Diego transferred from the previous Wishlist portal:

Hello folks,

Thanks a lot for submitting this idea and for your comments!

We see that this widget is a desirable one and I assure you that our dev team do the best they can to implement new options and widgets for you. They will definitely try to consider this widget development too, so we do hope to have it released one day.

Thank you so much!

Original comment from Elliott Lawlor transferred from the previous Wishlist portal:

Original comment from James Nicholson transferred from the previous Wishlist portal:

Hello folks!

I’m happy to say that VRBO reviews are available in our All-in-One-Reviews app!

You’re most welcome to check it out, and I’ll be happy to help should any questions come up :slight_smile: