Master Profile Reviews

When you rent multiple properties, current widget allows you to only extract reviews from one particular property. So you have to choose one of the many (if you have multiples). AirBnB already showcases a master profile of a person that has multiple properties and aggregates reviews from all associated properties underneath that profile. Currently, using link from one’s profile does come up as non functional with this widgets. Seems like a small tweak to get extra functionality out of this product.

1 Like

Folks, our former Wishlist portal, where our users shared their requests and suggestions, was transferred to this forum. You’re most welcome to vote, add new ideas, and leave your comments here — we surely will consider them all! :star_struck:

Original Votes: 5

Original comment from Jerome Zeperfectplace transferred from the previous Wishlist portal:

Hello Jerome,

Could you please elaborate on your use case for us? Do you want the reviews from all properties to be displayed in one batch, or do you need to break them down into individual tabs per property?

Looking forward to your reply.

Original comment from Jerome Zeperfectplace transferred from the previous Wishlist portal:

Original comment from Da Noube transferred from the previous Wishlist portal:

Original comment from Dan Ruttle transferred from the previous Wishlist portal:

Original comment from Sean McGregor transferred from the previous Wishlist portal:

Original comment transferred from the previous Wishlist portal:

Hello folks,

Thanks a lot for all your comments and suggestions!

I’ve drawn our dev team’s attention to this request, and I hope they will find it possible to include it in one of the near updates.

Thank you very much for your understanding and for sticking with us!

1 Like

Did this ever get implemented?

I build websites for Airbnb Managers and it would be amazing to pull their reviews vs one of their property reviews.

1 Like

Many thanks for your comment, @Whitney_Delaney, and welcome to the community!

Hopefully, we’ll consider it in our future updates :slight_smile:

Some hosts have more than one room or apartment. So it would be useful if I could put all of the reviews on the same page.

Hi @Katja_Widmer and welcome aboard :wave:

I agree that it would be awesome to display reviews from multiple rooms within one AirBnB Reviews widget. We’ll try to consider such an option in our future updates.

As for now, you can try to use All-in-One Reviews, where this option is available :wink:

Thank you so much for sharing your feedback!

Until a link to have reviews from all of our properties can be created I would like a refund. If I can only post reviews for one property the widget it’s basically useless for a business owner. How this was overlooked in development and conveniently left out of the sales pitch is beyond me. I can also tell people have been making this request for over a year. I’m a little disappointed, I thought this was the solution I’ve been looking for.

1 Like

Hi @Bart_Spitzmiller :wave:

I totally understand your point and I am really sorry that this feature isn’t supported in our app yet. I am so sorry!

We will try to think this opportunity over and hopefully, we’ll be able to implement it in one of the future updates.

Also, I see that my colleague Daria has already contacted you in a support ticket. As she mentioned, we have All-in-One Reviews app that allows adding many Airbnb sources and display reviews for all properties you have. So, you are very welcome to check it out :slightly_smiling_face:

Max - Unfortunately the all in one is not what I’m looking for. I appreciate the response, you guys really need to fix the code so a real vacation manager can integrate multiple property reviews, otherwise its just a toy without real function.

1 Like

Got your point!

We see that it would be very helpful and convenient. We’ll try to take this idea under consideration. I’ll be posting here in case of any news :slightly_smiling_face:

A huge thank you for sharing your feedback and pointing us in this direction.

Hello friends!

We’ve been reflecting on your request to display multiple properties inside one Airbnb Reviews widget through a Master Profile. Upon our researches, we’ve got 2 points for discussion with you :slight_smile:

1. If you’d want to display several URL links with properties, this is already possible with our All-in-one-reviews widget, which lets you add multiples URLs of the same source. If it doesn’t suit your needs, could you please explain why and what exactly is missing?

2. You mentioned a master profile that could work as a general link to display all the reviews by all the properties one has. If it’s crucial that we support such links, could you please share an example of such a link so that we can test things out?

Thanks a lot for your cooperation! We believe it’s the best way to find a proper solution :raised_hands:t2: