Master Profile Reviews

Hello Helga,

I can try to provide some feedback to point 1 based on my limited observations and relatively short usage of these apps:

• agree, this is already possible with All-in-one-reviews app, but I personally already use that app where aggregation from multiple OTA’s like Airbnb, Booking.com, VRBO channels is required
  • I still have use cases where I would like to be able to use the Airbnb-Reviews app to list Airbnb reviews for all managed properties
  • limiting its mapping capabilities to only single property renders it next to useless for most property managers and pushes them to use All-in-one-reviews app instead
  • based on the price plan there is a limit on the number of widgets one can create per app, artificially limiting capabilities of Airbnb-Reviews app to force users to use All-in-one-reviews app instead, might actually require property managers to move to higher priced plan, as they could have other use cases for the All-in-one-reviews app
  • if this is the aim, to force customers to higher price plans by limiting capabillities / making some apps useless, fair enough, but goes against customer expectations (as evidenced by this thread)
  • allowing adding multiple Airbnb properties to Airbnb-Reviews app seems like a no brainer, what any property manager would expect and I would hope fits the intended use case for this app

Best regards,
Adrian

1 Like

@Adrian_Kulacki Hi Adrian, many thanks for such a thorough reply!

First of all, I’d love to assure you that there was no hidden marketing intent from us when we suggested the All-in-One-Reviews widget instead. Now we see that the plan limits might come into play, so thanks a lot for noting that!

As far as I understand, you need an option to add a business owner’s profile link to the widget in order to feature all their reviews in total, right? Since we have to conduct a serious research to find out whether a particular use case can be supported, the “master profile” option appear to have perplexed us. However, it seems it’s been just a a business owner’s profile link all along, since Airbnb themselves don’t provide any other options, based on our research results.

If you have any other comments or ideas, please do add them here :slight_smile: