Display reviews for Airbnb Experiences

Hello Stevie!

I’d love to let you know that our widgets do support Google my business, this article (https://help.elfsight.com/article/164-ways-to-set-your-google-place-in-elfsight-google-reviews-widget##google_maps_embed_code) should help you customize the widget.

As for Get your Guide reviews, we have such a request here too, so you’re most welcome to vote for it - Reviews from Get Your Guide | Feature Wishlist.

If any other questions come up, please don’t hesitate to contact our Support Team, they are always happy to assist :slight_smile:

Helga, Community Manager

Keep up with latest updates — Facebook
Get to know our team — Instagram

Dear Oleg,

Thank you so much for all your warm words and kindeness - the pleasure is ours to have such an intelligent customer :heart_eyes:

I keep our dev team updated regarding this thread, and I do believe they will find a way and opportunity to start the process :slight_smile:

Again, thanks a lot for your understanding!

Helga, Community Manager

Keep up with latest updates — Facebook
Get to know our team — Instagram

Original comment from Oleg Efimov transferred from the previous Wishlist portal:

Original comment from Chris Torres transferred from the previous Wishlist portal:

Original comment from eric hold transferred from the previous Wishlist portal:

Original comment from Oleg Efimov transferred from the previous Wishlist portal:

Hello Oleg,

Thanks for your kind words, we’re just ecstatic to hear that you’re happy with this feature! :slight_smile:

As for the link you’ve shared, unfortunately, our widget still supports only .com links, that’s why it didn’t work.

However, I’ve altered it and it did the trick. Please try this link, it should work - https://www.airbnb.com/experiences/2146318.

If you have other questions, please don’t hesitate to message me back :wink:

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! :sparkles:

Oh, it seems the issue is figured out and the widget is working the way it’s supposed to :slight_smile:

This is great news that the whole community has become a bit happier, and it’s so lovely to know that we’ve had a hand in this :))

We wish you just a fantastic user experience, and we hope this little Christmas miracle will be a nice starting point for your whole New Year :hugs:

Dear Oleg,

The whole Elfsight Team is thrilled that everything’s working fine and that now you’re all set! :heart_eyes:

Thank you one more time - you’ve made our day, too!

All the best,
Helga

Original comment from Praveen Singh transferred from the previous Wishlist portal:

Dear Oleg and Praveen,

We’re incredibly psyched that you’re happy with this feature and we truly believe it will help you with your business even more :slight_smile:

It’s fantastic to see such engaged people and it seems Oleg your energy and strong desire to have this feature alive did the trick! :heart_eyes:

Thanks a lot once again for all your kind words, it means the world to us!

Best Regards,
Helga

Original comment from Veronika Vermeulen transferred from the previous Wishlist portal:

Dear guys,

Your messages are just music to our ears, as we’ve already heard so many nice and warm words from you! We knew this feature was desired, but we didn’t imagine how much!

Thank YOU, Oleg and all the people involved, for pushing the process - I doubt we would be able to handle it without your vibes :))

We’re happy to have you as part of our Elfsight family and hope for a long-term relationship :slightly_smiling_face:

Best,
Helga

Original comment from Graciela Montaño transferred from the previous Wishlist portal: