Display reviews for Airbnb Experiences

Original comment from eric wil transferred from the previous Wishlist portal:

Hi Eric,

I’ve checked the link and it works on my end as well :slightly_smiling_face:

I wish you a great user experience and hope no issues will come up for you from now on :slight_smile:

Helga, Community Manager

Keep up with latest updates — Facebook
Get to know our team — Instagram

Original comment from Oleg Efimov transferred from the previous Wishlist portal:

Dear Oleg,

Happy New Year to you, too!

Our whole team is absolutely elated to hear that you’re happy with your subscription to Airbnb Reviews widget!

Now we’re sure that all the work was not in vain if at least one customer is as excited as you are :slight_smile:

Thank you so much, Oleg, for making our day yet again :slight_smile:

All the best,

Helga and all the Elfsight Team

Original comment from Oleg Efimov transferred from the previous Wishlist portal:

Dear friends,

We’re beyond happy to say that Experiences are now supported! :tada:

Now you’re welcome to display reviews for your experiences as well :slightly_smiling_face:

Feel free to test the widget out in our Airbnb Reviews online demo! (Embed Airbnb Reviews widget on your Website (in 2 minutes))

We have to admit that this feature came as a really cost-intensive one and took us some effort to bring it to life. This way, we truly believe that you will find value in this option and we won’t have to deprecate it due to its ineffectiveness.

And yes, don’t hesitate to share your feedback in the comments, we’ll be happy to hear from you! :slightly_smiling_face: